Wii 2?

That's just an analyst's opinion though. But still a nice find. I wish they'd wait longer to make one, because that's only 2 years away! I don't want to pay another $250 for another Wii. I just wish there was an update that you could download to make it HD.

dang i can't wait till that comes out, just think wii controls with good graphics that will be sweet.

Edit: i wonder if they'll somehow let us take our VC games off of our old wii and put them on the new one?

Although HD would be nice, it wouldn't really be worth it on the Wii IMO. The jaggies would be way too obvious.

The Wii isn't powerful enough to fully utilise 1080p.

i quite frankly dont care, i want to enjoy my wii without thinking that there will be something better

I assume the new slogan for the second Wii shall be one of the following..

"Wii two would like to play" Or "Wii too would like to play"

manufan15 said:
That's just an analyst's opinion though. But still a nice find. I wish they'd wait longer to make one, because that's only 2 years away! I don't want to pay another $250 for another Wii. I just wish there was an update that you could download to make it HD.
true...me neither, cuz I'm just getting a Wii for xmas hopefully

it could happen but then we have some problems with people wanting HDMI and the wii doesnt have the appropiate sowftare to update to HD if im correct.

haha syntax, you should work with nintendo making commercials, cause that was clever

Syntax said:
I assume the new slogan for the second Wii shall be one of the following..

"Wii two would like to play" Or "Wii too would like to play"
I can actually picture that image right now. :lol:
But yeah, any gaming news is good news, in my opinion. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Interesting find.
It would be nice to have happen, but it won't be something that I will dwell over if it doesn't happen.

by the time the wii 2 comes out, it will have finally caught up with the ps2 in technology. :lol:

mrpiddly said:
by the time the wii 2 comes out, it will have finally caught up with the ps2 in technology. :lol:

Congratulations mrpiddly your the biggest idiot in America. The wii is already way ahead of PS2 technology and excels in 80-85% of the first Xbox technology wise. its just that it has some problems in some areas so get your facts sthraight.

Back