Wii accessories that worth to buy?

Cyprogoe

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2020
San Jose
Hi guys.. Im interested to add my wii acessories, especially for fitness n sports game.. For now i already have motion plus and classic controller.. How about ea fit, balance board, ddr carpet and active life carpet? Are they worth to buy? Thank you for help me :):)

You have the main stuff, id recommend some rechargeable battery's for the Wiimotes you can get ones that clip on the back and have a dock, also a balance board as a few games use it (Punchout uses it)

If you are into fitness and sports, it is convenient to have these additional accessories - rechargeable batteries, balanced board, digital push up bar, dumbbells if you are into weights.

I've found that the only Wii accessories I use on a consistent basis are the USB HDD I have attached to it, the Wii Classic controller, and the GameCube controller. Certain games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band have their own accessories that are specific to game play, but I personally don't ever use any accessories other than those.

Hi guys.. Im interested to add my wii acessories, especially for fitness n sports game.. For now i already have motion plus and classic controller.. How about ea fit, balance board, ddr carpet and active life carpet? Are they worth to buy? Thank you for help me :):)

Rechargble batteries
Motionplus
balanced board

Back