Wii Accessories what+how many?

everyone in my office has been passing a virus around for the past 3 weeks. i was out mon/tues/wed... went in yesterday and today i stayed in again. i don't know if its really being sick, or the thought of playing wii all day that kept me home...:wink:

hope you feel better!!

well i'm a wii newbie so i haven't played much. i bought resident evil 4 and call of duty, and the horrible wii play. i wanted to get mario galaxy but they were sold out. i absolutely love resident evil. i rented crusin to see what its like because i love racing games, and i am waiting for mlp power pros to come so i can test it out. what are your favs?

Well, UK more behind USA than you think, but like you i love RE4 too, and i just comppletely finished umbrella chronicles, that was ace, My favourate is actually, tenkaichi 2, and i'm waiting for tenkaichi 3 to come out, i love playing street's of rage 2 though, that's a classic!, have you downloaded any games? we've had the wii since Christmas 2006, but i only joined here Christmas 2007, i came accross this place by accident, and it's something nice to flick at time to time @ work, lol.

Kinda off topic, but Singhson, do you guys have Classic British Motor Racing and London Taxi? And if so, have you played them?

British Racing is available online at GameStop here, and London Taxi will be released later this month. London Taxi reminds me a lot of Crazy Taxi from the late 90s. And the video I have seen of the British Motor Racing, looks like fun.

I have two of pretty much everything, except for the classic controllers:

2 Cube controllers, 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks, and 2 gun shells.

If I did find a game that played better with the classic controllers, I'd probably buy a couple. I did come close with Geometry Wars though.

naa cRaSh115, we ain't got nothing like that, i don't think it would be very popular either, maybe American taxi over here would work, because I'm guessing the game developers know the market better than we do. The only half decent racing game we've got atm is Pro street!
I think theres some new ones coming though, check out the uk game website:
http://www.game.co.uk

Budo said:
I have two of pretty much everything, except for the classic controllers:

2 Cube controllers, 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks, and 2 gun shells.

If I did find a game that played better with the classic controllers, I'd probably buy a couple. I did come close with Geometry Wars though.

i'd probably buy the classic controller's cus they look cool

Singhson said:
naa cRaSh115, we ain't got nothing like that, i don't think it would be very popular either, maybe American taxi over here would work, because I'm guessing the game developers know the market better than we do. The only half decent racing game we've got atm is Pro street!
I think theres some new ones coming though, check out the uk game website:
http://www.game.co.uk

That site was really interesting! Thanks! Check out GT Pro Series racing game. I think it's a really fun! Better than Crusi'n, which was just awful IMO.

damn i need 2 more nutchucks <-- (i did this on porpus) and remotes Some1 Send me Money!!!!!!!!

Back