wii bowling

RACH74 said:
well there is no need for sarcasm, thats all i meant

was never being sarcastic - just general forum banter...sorry if i offended

RACH74 said:
thanks for all your help apart from stallyon, i tried the training modes and at first i was ok but like you all said it does seem to get rather mad but it is still enjoyable, so far silver medals but like frogger i just want to get better and get gold but cannot see that as it just seems impossible, the golf yeah is fun and yes the time is the factor, i think my fav is the tennis and doing the wii fitness everyday

...You do know there are platinum medals to be won... right...? It stops at stage 20 though, I was happy to get that over and done with, just in time for another school morning.

there is no harder way to play bowling other then wut stallyon said go to a bowling alley but if u do play trining u could try getting medals, i have gotten a gold medal in each 1 so... but i think its a lot funner in training then just playing bowling.

i enjoy the training also, i have 2 silvers and 1 bronze in it at the moment, but the one i find hard is the lanes with the blocks in i cant get past lane 6

battlegoon said:
there is no harder way to play bowling other then wut stallyon said go to a bowling alley but if u do play trining u could try getting medals, i have gotten a gold medal in each 1 so... but i think its a lot funner in training then just playing bowling.

rather than do the training - its more fun to calculate your fitness age. you have to do 3 tasks a day and the software chooses 3 games at random from the 5 sports. once you've done these 3 tasks your age is then calculated. i'm currently at 28 which aint half bad. i did start out at 65 though :eek:

it also makes you train on the games that your bad at

Stallyon,
Did you know that if you do the training, then the random 3 activities includes some of the training levels? If you don't have the training level down, then your fitness age goes up/down. I was at 28, did some training, can't get the boxing right and bing bang boom, I'm at 73.

yeah i did the fitness and started at 41 then i went to 34 and yesterday i went down to 28, and like logan says im not that good on the training of baseball so keep getting that so i expect today i will age a lot, but dont mind being 28 as im actually 32, but i havent done any training on the boxing yet as working my through each one at the mo

LoganSix said:
Stallyon,
Did you know that if you do the training, then the random 3 activities includes some of the training levels? If you don't have the training level down, then your fitness age goes up/down. I was at 28, did some training, can't get the boxing right and bing bang boom, I'm at 73.

yeah i was aware....i found out the hard way first off when it gave me something that i hadnt even done :yikes:

it does make you train in all aspects of all the games so that you keep your age down...i'm glad i'm at 28 being as i am a few years older than 28 :D

RACH74 <-- 74, guessing you must be 33
I'm 35, so I guess Stallyon, RACH74 and I are all around the same age.

I probably could have hit low 20s if I hadn't upped the training.
I can do the bowling, better at the tennis, but I just can't get the boxing down right. I just end up gut checking the trainer dude. He's usually hurting pretty bad by the time I'm done. I think I must be twisting my arm or something.

LoganSix said:
RACH74 <-- 74, guessing you must be 33
I'm 35, so I guess Stallyon, RACH74 and I are all around the same age.

I probably could have hit low 20s if I hadn't upped the training.
I can do the bowling, better at the tennis, but I just can't get the boxing down right. I just end up gut checking the trainer dude. He's usually hurting pretty bad by the time I'm done. I think I must be twisting my arm or something.

if Rach is 33 then I guess we are all about the same age which I guess makes us "Old School Gamers" :D

my best game is definately Golf with Baseball, Tennis and Bowling all a close second. i also end up beating the living hell out of the trainer but can dodge tennis balls for ever and a day - guess I'm a lover and not a fighter ;)

Old school is right. I had a pong "console" back in the 70's. Even had the gun.

I suck at golf.
Baseball, pretty much got that down.
Got some killer spin in bowling that is similar to how I really bowl.

Well, I hit the early 20's every time it seems... There's those rocky 34 ones where I get golf, golf, golf but apart from that it's all'round the same.

Rach, you need to find out what your spin is, by twisting the Wiimote. It is possible to get up to lane 8 without twists though (my mother and her stubbornness). Try hitting a ball straight in the centre, does your shot go straight or lapse a bit? You have to incorporate that lapse in your throw (always aim a little left or right of the centre in non-training modes.)

Then you can try the training modes. For me though, bowling's the easiest.

hi all

sorry for delay in replying but have been on hol for a week

im actually 32 not 33 till november

i have tried twisting the wiimote in bowling but still cant get past lane 6,

i have got a gold in the tennis where you aim at the net so was well chuffed with that and all the others i have silvers but the boxing im hopeless at can do the punchbag and dodging the balls but like everyone else i just keep hitting the trainer my aim always hits him not the pads

was well chuffed on bowling the other day as well got high score of 267 but my friends daughter on the training in bowling where you have to hit loads of pins has got 532 the best i get is 528 and she is only 9

got my fitness the other day down to 22 so chuffed with that, the next day had the boxing in it and went up to 41 so no happy with that

Back