Wii Christmas Suprise

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
Well i was just wandering if anyone know what the christmas suprise is supose to be?? Some people say it will be a free downloadable game but i dont think nintendo would do that when they can be making money off of their game!!! But i guess we will find out!! If you have any information on this or if you want to voice your opinion then post here!!!

where did you even get the opinion of there indeed being a christmas surprise?

well search it on google

SSBBFan101 said:
christmas suprise

Did you just correct someone for using the word "surprise"? Seriously?

On topic: There was somewhat of a "Christmas Present" last year in Super Mario Bros. But that was announced days before Christmas so it was no way "Surprising," but I do expect the Everybody's Nintendo Channel to come out around Christmas, and I imagine on Chrismas Eve (Monday) we'll see a solid VC update.

yeah I would appretiate the solid VC update on Christmas Eve, because I think there will be some Wii points in my stocking. :)

well didnt we get the internet channel on christmas or something? i forget. im pretty sure nintendo will throw us a bone this christmas as well

A free download would be great :p 1 free game will not drive them bankrupt :p Microsoft give away a free game now and then :cryin:

Im hopefully we will get Everybodys Nintendo Channel in christmas eve!! *prays god for this channel*

I really want to check out this cool channel and download some DS demo games too.

wow i thought we were still waiting on the september surprise and now we got rumors of a christmas surprise. lol Probally flake on that one too.

yungblood6 said:
wow i thought we were still waiting on the september surprise and now we got rumors of a christmas surprise. lol Probally flake on that one too.
yeah seriously what the hell was the september surprise? i dont know why these game journalists dont flat out ask reggie or some other nintendo guy

yungblood6 said:
its not roumours nintndo announced it on g4 thay are gonna have a suprise event for all wii owners on christmas

Back