Never ending Christmas Eve feeling

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Is anybody else having this feeling with virtual console Mondays where every Sunday night you're just anxious to see what games come out the next day? I thought the 3 dud weeks were bad due to the let-down nature. It felt like being 5 years old on Christmas Eve and you wake up to find nothing but clothes for Christmas lol But now I'm thinking it might be slightly worse knowing Mario Kart 64 is hours away from being up. I don't know if knowing the schedule ahead of time is good or bad in the end! If they announce Super Metroid or any Ninja Turtles games ahead of time, I'm done. :yikes:
I'm not complaining, I just feel kinda weird that I get excited at all. I thought the anxiety with the Wii would be over once I got it in November, but it's gone every week since and I'm not sure I like the feeling. I mean, I do have a life... yet I'm finding it hard to sleep on Sunday nights. :shocked: I guess it's mostly my curiosity.

It's getting there. It'll be more impressive when they launch their online games channel later, March 2007. So far Nintendo has lived up to their launch dates of their other channels. Only time will tell.

Back