Wii Colours

BBBBBBRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN???????!!!!! OK. If you want a solidified diarrhea Wii that's up to you, but as far as I know there are no BROWN ones. Just White, Black, Silver, Lime Green and Red.

wii-console-colors.jpg

That is what have heard too, but I'm trying to find out when. Of the know colours right know I like the black the best, however, if they launch a blue one then I would definitely want that one more.

MetroidZ said:
I think the black one will be out next year, I don't know about the rest.

No point waiting just because of the colour (yup, thats how you spell colour), I also prefer the black one.

Mansfield Hot said:
BBBBBBRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN???????!!!!! OK. If you want a solidified diarrhea Wii that's up to you, but as far as I know there are no BROWN ones. Just White, Black, Silver, Lime Green and Red.

wii-console-colors.jpg
no, BLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????!!!!!!!

I have a Wii I just want the black one. I agree no BBBBBBBBBLLLLLUUUUEEEEEE?!

MetroidZ said:
No point waiting just because of the colour (yup, thats how you spell colour), I also prefer the black one.

no, BLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????!!!!!!!

i'll probably end up painting mine or just leaving it white. white is clean looking :)

if i can get a "replacement" shell from nintendo, like im getting a "replacement" sensor bar, i'll paint that so i dont screw up the origional wii case incase something goes horribly wrong. which i doubt it would anyway :p

Half Empty said:
You do realise I was making a joke of what MetroidZ was saying, right?

Ohh...

I feel like an idiot now (then again, I always feel like an idiot). Sorry man.

Back