Wii DEMO download service announced! [DE]

Now all wii needs is an acheivement point systme and it will be rad... and so what if its the same as xbox, if you think that, once an idea is hatched and others use it means its a damn good idea, not copying

Well, I hope the USB externals aren't limited to just Nintendo branded, if it is, it will suck majorly. I rather use my 250GB I got already.

xbandaidx said:
Well, I hope the USB externals aren't limited to just Nintendo branded, if it is, it will suck majorly. I rather use my 250GB I got already.

Even if they made it limited to only nintendo branded there would still be people who could fix this *hint hint*

Well I'm sure they won't do that, however they'll have Nintendo branded USB harddrives, but they won't force you to their own brand. It would be a bit of a monoploy tactic.

ya think it might be like the ds? you download it, it saves but once you turn off your wii it gets lost?

YES YES YES !!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

DEMO are the greatest thing ever!!!!

I hope every game will have a demo, I want millions of demo!

All it needs now is to open it's online play capabilities and wii will rock you :yikes:

Can anyone clarify, just picked up Games Master today and in it they only mention that you can download demo's for your DS. Is there going to be the ability to download demo's for both or just one??

Back