Wii Disk will not load. HELP!!!!!!!

smackman

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2008
I purchased Super Marios Galaxy and it will not load on my Wii. It just shows the disk "spinning" but never loads. My other games load without issue. I took this new Disk to a friends house and it loaded without issue. I took there Super Marios Galaxy back home and it WILL NOT load on my Wii. What is going on? Any help would be appreciated.

Wii Disk will not Load

I have cleaned the Disk and it is inserted properly. It loads at my friends house. All my Disk that I already play will load. It will not load this new Super Mario Disk but the other 3 games I have will load without issue. It like the Hardware will not recognize a new Disk but will recognize a Older Disk that has already information stored on it.

smackman said:
I have cleaned the Disk and it is inserted properly. It loads at my friends house. All my Disk that I already play will load. It will not load this new Super Mario Disk but the other 3 games I have will load without issue. It like the Hardware will not recognize a new Disk but will recognize a Older Disk that has already information stored on it.
Call nintendo

Okay, Here was the fix. My Nintendo was not updated properly. I inserted Super Mario Brothers Disk, Hit Disk Channel (top left hand window with disk picture) and the update is on the Disk. Worked like a champ!

i had the same problem with SMG..the first time i put it in my wii.. mine updated the second time i put it in thou .. i was like IMAO it was the release day /swt ..but yeh anyway enjoy

Back