Wii Fit Australian Release Date

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Australia, March 10, 2008 - Starting on May 8, 2008, Nintendo wants Australians to start fighting the battle of the bulge with the Wii Fit exercise platform. While not your traditional gaming experience, Nintendo hopes to capture the ever-popular casual gamer market (like your Luddite mum or grandparents) with a device that gets you off the couch and into your non-impact exercises instead.

Nintendo is distancing itself from gaming with the Wii Fit pack, describing it in its release as 'a health and lifestyle product'. Wii Fit also comes with the Wii Fit Channel, which gives you quick access to your daily progress.

There are more than 40 included exercises divided into four categories: balance games, yoga, muscle workouts and aerobic exercises.

Wii Fit will retail for AU$149.95.

linkage

I always knew it was going to be over $100, that price is basically on par with Guitar Hero 3 I believe.

Eagles said:
I always knew it was going to be over $100, that price is basically on par with Guitar Hero 3 I believe.

ya but u get "same" sort of stuff meaning inside the box u get a game and some sort of a peripheral so its pretty good price imo.

Eagles said:
I could buy alot of other things for $150 though! :lol:

well then, frankly, buy them because ninty isnt going to lower the prices just yet.

Back