Wii fit board = more connection with future games?

Snowboarding
Water skiing
Snow skiing..... just thinking of all those arcade games with the special controllers.

You could event add jump rope and hop scotch to the hula hoop for kids.
Maybe kick boxing could be added too, based on the video, looks like that would possible.

yeahh jumping on the board could be an issue lol but a skateboarding game would be kool umm i would say u can walk around in an rpg game using that but it would be tiring lol

gh05t said:
umm i would say u can walk around in an rpg game using that but it would be tiring lol

How about "hover" around a rpg game?
You know, Green Goblin style. Or you could fly around, using the mote and chuck to control your arms and the board to move you forward/back/left/right.

The only thing skateboard related that would work would be slalom, which is lame, like downhill jam.

Because I don't see how you would Ollie to do any tricks on the wiifit board.

look the wii fit board is cool but thats excextly what it is a FIT BOARD. i mean dont get me wrong i like the idea and every things cool but i dont like the idea of using it on certain games (my opinion) i wouldnt like too have to walk to actually move and do all this unesesary movements to do things theres people already complaining about how much there arms hurt and how much they cant relax while playing a wii game just imagine when they have to pull out a board just to doge or attack, ha.....the next thing you know your gona be saying put it in smash bros. look i like the thing too but all im saying is relax guys let me check it out first.

LLBChamp said:
look the wii fit board is cool but thats excextly what it is a FIT BOARD. i mean dont get me wrong i like the idea and every things cool but i dont like the idea of using it on certain games (my opinion) i wouldnt like too have to walk to actually move and do all this unesesary movements to do things theres people already complaining about how much there arms hurt and how much they cant relax while playing a wii game just imagine when they have to pull out a board just to doge or attack, ha.....the next thing you know your gona be saying put it in smash bros. look i like the thing too but all im saying is relax guys let me check it out first.

But if it was optional for a game why would it be a problem?

And if your arm hurts from using the wiimote, then you are probably using it wrong.

vagrant said:
But if it was optional for a game why would it be a problem?

And if your arm hurts from using the wiimote, then you are probably using it wrong.
yes you are right but im not the one complaining.:thumbsup: and if they where to make it optional i wouldent care at all if it was put in not one single bit i just dont like the thought of it being in a game or a really good one at that and making it required:sad:

LLBChamp said:
yes you are right but im not the one complaining.:thumbsup: and if they where to make it optional i wouldent care at all if it was put in not one single bit i just dont like the thought of it being in a game or a really good one at that and making it required:sad:

I highly doubt it will be required for any games other than those on WiiFit.

I think they should make a game where you use the board to take duck and lean to and away from cover, and you get like the wii zapper and you shoot people on screen. And the game would be on rails, so kinda like time crisis and kinda like that police game in the arcades.

The more peripherals there are, the more games will be (possibly) developed for the Wii. I know they'll add up price-wise, but if we can get more and more great games, it will be well worth it.

Especially if there was like a Mario Surfing Summer / Snowboarding Winter game... I would LOVE IT and play it lots. Now what could be for Spring and Fall on that balance board?

omg, i think i know what they are thinking over at nintendo. they are going to use it for mario and sonic at the olympics. it works perfectly, running=run on board etc.

Back