Wii Fix

Sell your Wii
Buy a PS3
Simples

Black ops is a game I don't give a toss about as it shows the imagination of a ITV3 tv line up and is just another war themed shooter that as been done to death

Sorry I forgot your a brit you run from war! Have fun with Mario. That is just it most people that play the Wii only for the motion controls are going to leave Nintendo because there sick of the weak games. I don't need to sell my Wii to afford a ps3.
That must mean you are a American type.
You like war a bit to much. to bad you lot aint in one and have to play these games in order to get it all out.
Me on the other hand. Ill enjoy my masses of games that dont involve shooting things up men arses. Personally I prefer FPS that at least try to be different.
You want to start trading insults?
Wrong person to try it against.

Most people that play the Wii for its motion controls don't play the really good games and are happy with Wiifit and whateverthatdancinggameiscalled.

this is funny. people who review Move and Kinect complain about lagging/timing issues even heard last night that kinect sports freezes. you think this new technology can rate with nintendo at the top of it's game? hmpf please...........

Ok your three month old system must of been a peace or you cd was scrach to hell. Let me put your next comment "The disk was brand new" The Wii freeze all the time as well even at its prime. All systems will I never said anything about that so read the thread before you make a dumb ass comment. What you kids seem to be missing is this THERE ARE WIIS FAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE IF YOU WOULD GET OFF JUST THIS FORUM AND READ OTHER YOU MIGHT SEE THAT! There failing because of the Games and for the brit Epic Mickey a game to suit you is burning out the Wii as well. Instead of trying to top me with other system problems get you heads out your A$$ and face the facts. No game has ever been the blame of crashing PS3 or Xbox. As for online play they will all have there problem and that is just a fact of life.

Sell your Wii
Buy a PS3
Simples

Black ops is a game I don't give a toss about as it shows the imagination of a ITV3 tv line up and is just another war themed shooter that as been done to death

Sorry I forgot your a brit you run from war! Have fun with Mario. That is just it most people that play the Wii only for the motion controls are going to leave Nintendo because there sick of the weak games. I don't need to sell my Wii to afford a ps3.
That must mean you are a American type.
You like war a bit to much. to bad you lot aint in one and have to play these games in order to get it all out.
Me on the other hand. Ill enjoy my masses of games that dont involve shooting things up men arses. Personally I prefer FPS that at least try to be different.
You want to start trading insults?
Wrong person to try it against.

Most people that play the Wii for its motion controls don't play the really good games and are happy with Wiifit and whateverthatdancinggameiscalled.

I've been to war for my country!

@Solo,
Good for you, you little f***ing soilder. Although you don't act like you have been to War, otherwise you wouldn't be b****ing at kids over your Wii's incompentance at playing a stupid War Game. Not really saying I'm a kid. Oh by the way, the company Konami couldn't make Metal Gear Solid 4 the way they wanted to on Playstation 3. When they were testing what they wanted, it didn't work on PS3 because it was to much for it.

Now here is a different point, if you love your Wii Console, charish it regardless of the lack of technical capabilities. If you can't stand it because of that, sell it or buy something with better capabilities. No company is going to wipe one persons ass because he didn't get what he desires.

Last edited:
And your still alive?
You must of been on the accounting side of things. damn those paper cuts can be deadly
Ok your three month old system must of been a peace or you cd was scrach to hell. Let me put your next comment "The disk was brand new" The Wii freeze all the time as well even at its prime. All systems will I never said anything about that so read the thread before you make a dumb ass comment. What you kids seem to be missing is this THERE ARE WIIS FAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE IF YOU WOULD GET OFF JUST THIS FORUM AND READ OTHER YOU MIGHT SEE THAT! There failing because of the Games and for the brit Epic Mickey a game to suit you is burning out the Wii as well. Instead of trying to top me with other system problems get you heads out your A$$ and face the facts. No game has ever been the blame of crashing PS3 or Xbox. As for online play they will all have there problem and that is just a fact of life.

Yet to read anything about it on any sites.
If Wiis where failing left right and centre you would think there would be something about it on the important news sites.
Your just sour as it was yours that broke

I guess I went for the Wii, because I grew up with Nintendo games. I expected some beter third party games from the Wii though. I think anyone agrees with me on that one.

I guess I went for the Wii, because I grew up with Nintendo games. I expected some beter third party games from the Wii though. I think anyone agrees with me on that one.

I grew up with Sega.
Bugger!

The Wiis third party titles are lacking a bit.
Unless you count Capcom, Sega and errr........................ea?
nar there rubbish

The Sims 3 (Wii's Version) from EA is looks pretty good, Dprinny. Skate It would've been better if it was also Open World and not celled.

The Sims 3 (Wii's Version) from EA is looks pretty good, Dprinny. Skate It would've been better if it was also Open World and not celled.
Forgetting.
ITS THE SIMS!
The SIMS has never been good.

@DPrinny

Bugger? lol

I guess this video explains my dumbness when I was a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2Tn00ErZk

To be honest there are some third party games that I love.

- Resident Evil 4
- No More Heroes
Yes BUGGER!

When you are a child you will play anything. (proof I enjoyed playing PacMan on the 2600) as a adult I know see that the only good version of PacMan is the hyper one thats in the arcade cab of it down my "kinda" local.

Famicom had a Disk add-on which didn't come to America, Super Nintendo was originally to be a Disc Unit helped by Sony (Thats how why Sony Launched Playstation), Nintendo 64 also had a Disc Drive add-on which also failed. SEGA wasn't the only add-on System.

@Dprinny,
I LOVE THE SIMS! I LOVE TO CREATE. I'm just surprised to see the Wii version being Open World.

Last edited:
And your still alive?
You must of been on the accounting side of things. damn those paper cuts can be deadly

Yet to read anything about it on any sites.
If Wiis where failing left right and centre you would think there would be something about it on the important news sites.
Your just sour as it was yours that broke

102nd Airborne Infantry. Paper cut my ass!

Try being in Veitnam war like few of my family members were, on the f***ing ground. Watching their friends being slaughtered.

Back