Wii for Sale (Manchester must Collect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revival

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Sorry for making another thread the initial one can be deleted, it looked as if I'd just got a wii for myself and was bragging (based on the thread title)
Selling Wii must be quick!!
I have a pre-order for a Wii that has to be picked up by 6:30 today. TODAY! I'm 6hours away and not able to pick it up.

If someone would like to pay me a small ammount, I will phone up and give your name for pickup, and you can have it for yourself.

MUST be organized before 6pm.

brief: I got a friend to pick up my Wii yestereday, and today they ring me saying they've got my wii and I need to come pick it up. In other words, I'm going to be getting two wii's off them, one of which YOU will pick up for yourself, heeehehehehehe.

You've got to pretend you're picking it up for me, otherwise it won't work! Just walk in and be like, Yeah I'm XXX (name I'll be telling them to associate with my order) here to pick up XXX (I'll tell you my real name)'s Wii. Pay for it, I think they've got me down for a £20 deposit, and pay for it, this is for a NORMAL priced Wii! £179.99 or £159.99 if they've counted my preorder deposit.

Think about it, £400 through EBay or paypalling a tiny ammount to me! Either way's cool, I've got my wii, but you could have one too! I just can't play mine until the 6th as I actually got my friend to pick it up for me :D

Last edited:
No Smoking said:
Fake, scam?
Seems pretty legit. He doesn't have many posts, but hell someone with 500 could be a scammer too. I'd just use Paypal with a credit card, but I'd do that anyways.

Not fake at all, I'm just a student and now I have a way of making one person save money whilst making a tiny bit myself, I dunno, I'm looking for about £20 or something, obviously not too much as all I'm doing is ringing up and going "Yeah so and so is picking up my wii"

I can discuss it over the phone if it'll make you guys feel better about buying it.

Also my website is www.zempire.net, if you want to have a visit :) I'm Yuki.

PS: 3hours and 30mins left!

Why would they think I'm crazy? I'm not crazy :eek:ut:

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
i know i'm just kiddin but that still sounds fishy

Well, I guess it would sound fishy no matter what, point is I can get someone geographically close to Manchester a wii if they make my paypal account a bit happy :( (they still have to pay for the wii obviously..)

I have my Wii but someone can just get the wii and people are just flunking chances. Your loss :)! Are you the owner of Zempire revival? Im joining now! I have to say, i will stay true to Wiichat :)!

Last edited:
dan99iel said:
I have my Wii but someone can just get the wii and people are just flunking chances. Your loss :)!

Yeah, it may become a problem if they don't contact me for it before 4:30pm, as the guy who rang me (who gave me his store number to talk to him directly) is leaving work then.

Screw it, XMAS present from me.. kind of

Live near or in Manchester?

Want a Wii? Know a person who wants one/parent who wants one for their kid for Xmas?

I have one preordered for me until 6pm today. But I'm not going to get it, as I'm 6hours away on a train for Xmas, and they were meant to get it in on launch date for me. Bastards.

First person to PM me will get the name of the store and my real name, all you need to do then is walk into that store and say

"Hi, I'm here to collect [my name]'s Wii, I'm [your name]"

and it's yours, you might even get £20 off it because of my deposit, in which case, please be nice enough to give that £20 BACK :mad5:

I'd edit my other thread except when you edit thread titles it doesn't change it on the forum index

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back