Wii gun add on

StickyRice

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
4716-8459-7516-2700
At E3 last year, they showed a bit more things that you can add to your wiimote, like a gune add on, sword thing, etc.

They haven't released anything at all =/

Do people on this forum need everything spelled out for them, he's asking the question by making a comment, hoping somebody will reply with news that they heard. Of course somebody will probably write something witty like "use the search button d-bag" then of course this topic will get blocked and I'll get banned because the free exchange of ideas and critizism is not encouraged.

Woah somebody isn't in a very good mood.

And don't think there's been anything on the gun yet

Lmao yeah he should use the Search
Whats the point in cluttering up our Forums?

But like Rach said [Probably The most logical poster on this Forum]
No news yet, Though I do want it released

there was pics of a "gun" i mean its nothing thats final but it looked pretty cool.. .

and i think there was a thread where someone made their own.

heres a couple of pis for your perusal

Attachments

• wiigun.jpg
    wiigun.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 191
  • wiigun2.jpg
    wiigun2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 170
  • wiigun3.jpg
    wiigun3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 173
  • wii glove.jpg
    wii glove.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 238
Wii_Smurf said:
Lmao yeah he should use the Search
Whats the point in cluttering up our Forums?

But like Rach said [Probably The most logical poster on this Forum]
No news yet, Though I do want it released

Heheh why thank you ^-^ Out of the thousands of users on here I think there are only a handfull of us with common sense :crazy:

I love the glove idea. I used to have the power glove for the original NES... it was really cool looking but the actual function was cack...

I'd love to see some new uses for the wiimotes... and there is no reason why you couldn't use 2 wiimotes for a single player game. That's why I bought a Wii... not really for the games that are out right now, but rather what the possiblites are for the future.

Not that Legend of Zelda and Excite Truck aren't awesome.

Back