Wii Gun Released!

WiiZero said:
Geez I've never heard two people talk about guns so much

lmao, you should see me with my bf, talk about being left out of a converstaion ;)

Did you say your bf has been in force 10 years?

you will have some good experience with you, your bf and a gun smith, they could both help and advice you.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Did you say your bf has been in force 10 years?

you will have some good experience with you, your bf and a gun smith, they could both help and advice you.

10 years this august :) yay another hash mark!! :party:

hes better than i am. i have only picked up what ive learned on my own and what advice he gives me. im fairly confident that i can do this and i know ill have them to help me of course

Do you want to keep it a basic 9mm shape or will you change it slighty?

are you just making some tactical edits?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Do you want to keep it a basic 9mm shape or will you change it slighty?

are you just making some tactical edits?

in truth, ive seen so many different prototypes that its hard to distinguish which one exactly is the real thing. when i get it on may 22nd (thats when gamestop.com says theyll start selling it), then ill worry about what im adding.

if its anything like the picture on the website in this thread, ill deff have some cool additions like a tac light rail and maybe throw on some custom made grips

Woud you rather have it smaller so you could handle and mod it easier or have it quite big?

The grips and light will be cool, make the grips customizable so you can swap them around ;)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Woud you rather have it smaller so you could handle and mod it easier or have it quite big?

The grips and light will be cool, make the grips customizable so you can swap them around ;)

well i want to keep it life-like. theres truely no way to make it bigger just smaller.

the grips will most likely be the easist part. ill have to hollow out the handle to make the grips fit. my best friend actually makes wood grips as one of his hobbies.

i have alot of high hopes

I cant wait to see this :yesnod:

theres you, bf, gun smith and friend:lol:

you got this sorted, hopefully it'll go your way once again good luck!

byuakuya, read up :p

what do you think of this little modding adventure:lol:

I've seen a few diffrent wii guns, we have to wait untill we see the proper official ones.

eh?

i was talking about wiimote gun concepts and shapes. . . .

i have talked about real guns earlier tho

Back