wii helmets!!!

even though the video is fake do you guys realize that you dont have to put the whole thing on your head? its not a helmet, no need for me to defend a fake system, but watch the video I posted you only use the black/gray/white part, its more a visor than a helmet. anyways this is fake and no need to be stirred about this. It would be nice if this was implemented on the wii, but this is a lawsuit waiting to happen, if you know what I am saying. some dumb person out there will say, this ruined my/my childs vision blah blah blah, and I think Nintendo doesnt want that.

I think that even if nintendo could make these on a mass scale for wii games, they would be too expensive to be considered 'just another controller'. I think if we ever see such things like this, it will be for a while, when the technology is chepaer and nintendo can dedicate a whole games console to dealing with it.

Err... Yeah... Really, if it wasn't obvious already, it's fake. >.> Not even worth posting. xD
Looks really stupid. Though I haven't watched the video yet. *Shrugs*

IM SURE NINTENDO WILL NEVER IN THERE LIFE TRY THIS AGAIN!

looks to stupid.

dont mind swingin a control around like a faerie....but i sure wouldnt put this on!

people read the posts before you read, been stated its fake and all thatgood stuff

The video makes it look so cool! The left and right brain idea is very creative. I hope this will come true

Man Those look alot like power ranger helmets lmao..man did that show ever suck..lol..who ever is has the red helmet will be the RED POWER RANGER...CONGRATULATIONs!! red power ranger you are now a loser!!

Back