Wii in Australia thread

hey what are you guys doing to kill time while the Wii comes? I got my SNES and started playing yoshi island
My lord nkbswe5 I plan on at launch hold every up behind buy yelling at them saying that I din;t order this and if they don;t believe I have an edge card that gives you 10%extra on whatever you trade and Ill heaps of money im getting VC points/controller and another game maybe marvel

Last edited:
Meh, to waste time I am not doing anything different. Early christmas shopping, my cousin from czech republic came over so we are busy entertaining her. And working at coles. Fun.

ive been sitting here reading forums.. blew alot of money on the movies other day, saw 3.. + food etc : /

Next movie im seeing is Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D on DECEMBER 8TH! I know, who goes to see a movie the day after getting a wii!? Thats valuable playing time!

Sam_Harris said:
Lol I'm working at Pizza Hut to keep me busy wii.ndi how is Saw 3?

lol i meant i saw 3 movies

but i did see saw 3 ofcourse aswell :p

but yeah its excellent, painful to watch some bits :p

I havent seen the american packeging...*goes to eBay*

Edit: *compares* Yes, well, if the wiimote is same as nunchuk and CC, then I prefer americans because it would probably be easier to open :)

Last edited:
To kill time I have to study for exams.... I should be studying right about now but ill do that in a few hours time. SCHOOL IS OUT ON FRIDAY! WOOT!

Schools still on for me I've got an essay due um I think about 2 days ago

Back