Wii in Australia thread

Ghost Squad just got too repetitive...only 3 levels!!! Only the difficulty changes...

Yeah...America would probably be better at this time...just because of their financial state and you would be able to gain from it...and how could you play the Japanese and American games...PAL...NTSC...? Or do you hack...?

yeah its coledge and you do year 11 and 12 it is no normal school we start at 8 and finish at 4 aperntly its called the norm "working hours" the teachers must call it a coledge and we must be called young adults not kids or anything like that... we must also be reffered as student aprentices not just students... its pritty cool if you ask me i just want them to open the gym up at lunch so i can start benching infront of crowds :lol: ghost squad is crap its ranked No1 atm at games shop it looks crap bar the GUN... YES i got my new bike to day got it from 700 down to 580 with metal pedals go me also should get my good computer back 2moz yay... anyway ill keep posting got to do home work /gay

toomstone said:
last post at night 1st post in the morning go me *does the johnny barvo dance*
Normally I'd say don't double post, but you gave a Johnny Bravo reference so it's ok.

If I had Japanese games, as I said, I would just buy the funny sounding/looking games and enjoy the boxes. Not play. I don't want to hack my wii in case online stuffs up.

Wow...Already Friday...one week down...wait a second....IT SAYS WEEK ZERO FOR US!?..That's not fair....Our English teacher was freaky...we're learning about the horror genre and she talked about how when she was young instead of watching a movie...she would hear about a house fire and go and watch it and wonder if people were inside dying...IMO...That's is one ****ed up *****....

It seems like everyone is leaving this thread atm...:( and with school and Uni all starting...who's gonna be here to keep it going?

Me, obviously. I have no life.
Edit: Crap, I forgot something to do with nintendo. Don't reply!
Edit:
Majesco announced that a new and exclusive music-based game was in development for Wii in collaboration with the duo behind the best-selling PaRappa the Rapper series, Masaya Matsuura and Rodney Alan Greenblat. Now, the game's been revealed, and it's called Major Minor's Majestic March, a game that'll see players control a virtual marching band.

Last edited:
Wii Music is coming. Nintendo said so. But this will be better, cause Parappa the Rapper is awesome.
Tafe doesn't mean anything. I just come back after school.
Or we could always close the thread...

Just got my college confirmation...YES! I'm in.
BTW you seen that new Fatal Frame game for Wii?? Freaking sweet!

Back