Wii in Australia thread

brendo said:
haha too late I couldnt help myself but to make a to-the-point contraversial post designed to get "some" members off their pedastools. I mean, some people on this site think they're jesus or something.

yes well, i guess that is what happens when you get immature people who think they are better than others.

keyboard worriers #1! :lol:

SUPANOVA SOON! HARUHI DANCEOFF!

GOOD NEWS! Datel, creator of the Freeloader that will let us play NTSC games told GoNintendo:
Wondering about how the Freeloader will handle Wii firmware upgrades? Well, Datel says it won’t be an issue. Datel themselves say that when a foreign disc is inserted, firmware upgrades are disabled. Datel also seems to believe that their product is future-proof as well. They should be releasing more information on the subject soon. For now, they’ve put out another high-res boxart to prove that the product does exist!

Last edited:
toomstone said:
will i beat the game within a month? or a weak for that matter

are you talking about bioshock?

If so it is a decently long game. Play one medium or hard, and you're looking at 25-30 hours. But if you take your time to properly explore, get pickups, acheivements etc, you're looking at around 40 hours :)

You can rush though it in about 10 hours, but only if you have played it efore and know what you're doing:cool:

I want a free loader but they will probably just block it with a future update.

Good news everyone!
Released from Datel, creators of FreeLoader about the Wii Freeloader (duh):

This is what freeloader does, confirmed by codejunkies staff, who actually investigated my questions when I asked about it, TESTED it, and then called me back:

• WII FREELOADER IGNORES ALL REGION-CODING.
WII FREELOADER IGNORES ALL WII UPDATES ON A WII GAME DISK (INCLUDING SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL (they have tested).
WII FREELOADER IGNORES THE NECESSITY OF CHECKING FOR GAME UPDATES; THUS ALLOWING THE GAME FILES TO BE PLAYED SAFELY WITHOUT ANY RISK OF BRICKING YOUR WII CONSOLE.
• CODEJUNKIES STAFF HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME, BY PHONE, THAT IF A WII FIRMWARE UPDATE SOMEHOW BLOCKS THE WII FREELOADER, THEY WILL SEND YOU AN UPDATED WII FREELOADER FREE OF CHARGE WHEN ONE IS CREATED, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE OF YOUR ORIGINAL COPY OF WII FREELOADER.
• JP BRAWL WORKS ONLINE ON BOTH PAL AND NTSC WII CONSOLES

Back