Wii in Australia thread

OMG DEANIS!!! What the!?

JB HiFi magazine has the new BLEACH GAME FOR WII!!!! AND NMH!!!

And we didn't have to choose partners today...and for the speeches I just got a participation...I expected no more....But first place was RIGGED!!!

Its the term irony, when you get impatient about SSBB arriving in 3days, when the rest of Australia is still waiting til May?

Jokes Jokes everybody, Brawl will be probs released in fall or something, not too far away According to a recent speech from Reggie(which has already been deemed an incorrect statement if he was referring to the US of A.)

I wouldnt be suprised if it was actually released late next year, *stares at Nintendo*

I have seen some deals with the freeloader and brawl for just over $100 Aus, about $115 dollars to be exact. Whoever has been charging you $150 is clearly ripping you off.

If any of you had bothered to read the small[actually REALLY LARGE TEXT] on the freeloader site, it says that they will replace all disks at no charge if such update is created to block/brick the freeloader. So no worries about that, just a slight inconvenience when you send the disk in for a new one.

If i get this, it wont just be for brawl but for a number of games in the near future. I just hope the freeloader allows you to choose your home region in WIFI gaming cause i want to be playing Australian's in Country matches in Brawl, not laggy inter matches against the *cough* American gamers.

Today was soo HOT, easily over 40 in the middle of the day. We had our sesquincentenary service today >.> (how interesting, 150 years isnt THAT old) in St Pauls Cathedral, such a beautifal building but the service went on for AGES. In addition all buildings in our school ('cept for the new building) HAVE NO AIRCONDITIONING, i mean even public schools always have airconditioning, WHY DONT WE HAVE ANY!!!!! ARGGHH

*sighs* oh wellz

Apollo said:
Jokes Jokes everybody, Brawl will be probs released in fall or something, not too far away According to a recent speech from Reggie(which has already been deemed an incorrect statement if he was referring to the US of A.)

I wouldnt be suprised if it was actually released late next year, *stares at Nintendo*

I have seen some deals with the freeloader and brawl for just over $100 Aus, about $115 dollars to be exact. Whoever has been charging you $150 is clearly ripping you off.

If any of you had bothered to read the small[actually REALLY LARGE TEXT] on the freeloader site, it says that they will replace all disks at no charge if such update is created to block/brick the freeloader. So no worries about that, just a slight inconvenience when you send the disk in for a new one.

If i get this, it wont just be for brawl but for a number of games in the near future. I just hope the freeloader allows you to choose your home region in WIFI gaming cause i want to be playing Australian's in Country matches in Brawl, not laggy inter matches against the *cough* American gamers.

Today was soo HOT, easily over 40 in the middle of the day. We had our sesquincentenary service today >.> (how interesting, 150 years isnt THAT old) in St Pauls Cathedral, such a beautifal building but the service went on for AGES. In addition all buildings in our school ('cept for the new building) HAVE NO AIRCONDITIONING, i mean even public schools always have airconditioning, WHY DONT WE HAVE ANY!!!!! ARGGHH

*sighs* oh wellz

Haha, Brawl will be released in Australia before late 2009... that's a liiittle dramatic.

I would also like to know how the WiFi works out.

I bet it's been hotter in Adelaide. I'm talkin' record breakin' heat-waaave. No, I'm not bragging; it sucks.

Well arent you lucky?

It is also the 150th Anniversary of AFL, coincidence? I think not. Accordingly the first ever recorded AFL match was of Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College, we won of course. Why dont we have our own team (anymore)? >.>

I certianly feel for you, one day of 38+ over here was bad, but 4 days straight over there? Thats just unnacceptable.
Did you ever notice some sporadic fog in the mornings over there (which were unusually cold)? I heard you had some and we had excatly the same thing over here this morning which cleared just before 8am. How very interesting

OH MY GODS A CREEPY GNOME IS TERRORISING THE TOWN oh dearz

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo said:
Well arent you lucky?

It is also the 150th Anniversary of AFL, coincidence? I think not. Accordingly the first ever recorded AFL match was of Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College, we won of course. Why dont we have our own team (anymore)? >.>

I certianly feel for you, one day of 38+ over here was bad, but 4 days straight over there? Thats just unnacceptable.
Did you ever notice some sporadic fog in the mornings over there (which were unusually cold)? I heard you had some and we had excatly the same thing over here this morning which cleared just before 8am. How very interesting

...what's the coincidence? Really, I've been looking for it... I got nothing.

Yeah... 11 days over 35º isn't the best fun. Especially when the Tennis coach is oh so keen to play. Yeah, even rained in some places before I woke up. We thought that was the sign for a cool change... possibly. No, it wasn't. The heat wave is supposed to continue until Tuesday. 16 days over 35º... and it's not even summer.

I should reeeeally get to Galaxy again. I should have finished it before school started... it's being neglected.

Damn glad I live in Sydney...
In Wii news, I still havent finished Twiligh Princess and I got it the day it came out... I hate using strategy guides...

AndThen? said:
...what's the coincidence? Really, I've been looking for it... I got nothing.

Yeah... 11 days over 35º isn't the best fun. Especially when the Tennis coach is oh so keen to play. Yeah, even rained in some places before I woke up. We thought that was the sign for a cool change... possibly. No, it wasn't. The heat wave is supposed to continue until Tuesday. 16 days over 35º... and it's not even summer.

I should reeeeally get to Galaxy again. I should have finished it before school started... it's being neglected.

I said it was no coincidence, the reason that our anniversities are simultaneous in age is because the first ever AFL match was of our school agaisnt scotch college (it was also the first year of our schools' foundation)

I wonder how old scotch college is...

BLAME CLIMATE CHANGE, THE POLITICIANS DEMAND IT, CLIMATE CHANGE IS WHY GAMES ARE DELAYED AND THE STARVING STARVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back