Wii in Australia thread

heh..... hehheh.......hehheehehehehehehheheeheheeh :shifty:

everyone got plans for the weekend?? i was gong to spend it waiting in like at the voting booths.. but i went with my boss and ended up doing a postal vote :D i now no longer feel any sympathy for people waiting in like to tick 4 boxes.

Poor wiichat in australia. Im off in exam blocks in 2 weeks. got 3 exams and a speech compounded in 3 days outta 6 so im good.

Haha....wont be too exciting.

Its for some dudes band... Payment...beer.

The 'proper' shoot is next Tuesday.

everyone got plans for the weekend?? i was gong to spend it waiting in like at the voting booths.. but i went with my boss and ended up doing a postal vote :D i now no longer feel any sympathy for people waiting in like to tick 4 boxes.
Keep Queensland strong?

Well Nintendo of Aus did email me my registered codes, I now have 1100 star points. :)

Can't wait for this: MotionPlus Grand Slam Tennis

i got NFI what they are planning.. i jsut tick whatever boxes i feel like and shove it in the cardboard box. its big waste of my saturday morning.... so now i dont have to stay up all night just to vote.

( i was planning to stay up through friday night, drive down and vote at 6am when the polls open. then go to bed and sleep as long as i wanted)

Welll, I did some more stalking of Dean's course fees. As in, I found the latest fees owed sheet and looked for his name. But it's cool, Dean always ends up right at the top. It's amusing. My next step is to expand and see if I can recognise anymore names on the lists.

In other news I cannot sign into MSN. No idea what's happening. But it won't. Getting errors. So if anyone is trying to talk to me (I would imagine you all would be) then I am not simply ignoring you. I actually can't get in.

In other news I cannot sign into MSN. No idea what's happening. But it won't. Getting errors. So if anyone is trying to talk to me (I would imagine you all would be) then I am not simply ignoring you. I actually can't get in.

restart your PC. if that does not work try unplugging your net connection and plugging it back in.

Yep, restarting computer worked.
...until my father decided to set up the laptop downstairs in the position that always steals ALL the wireless connection. Like the internet is working fine for him. But it won't even FIND the connection for me, or it's just dead.

Like at first I thought that my wireless was just in need of resetting. So I did. Same problem. I convinced Dad to move to another lounge room. Fixed. I could connect again. Next time Dad sets up in the same place - no wireless for me.

But the thing is, his laptop isn't really that close to the routeror anything. It's in a completely different room! The problem only ever seemed to exist when someone (usually my brother) would set up a laptop in the office where the router is - this one I could understand. But this new location? The thing is, you can move 1 metre away from this particular spot and everything is fine again. There appears to be certain places in the house where you cannot set up a laptop - unless you want to make sure nobody else can get on the wireless. He probably had the fastest internet he's ever experienced though.

Back