Wii in Australia thread

So I return from my Brisbane trip. It was awesome, except for the rain. I really have to do that kind of thing more often.

Because I was taking some towels up the stairs and then I tripped on the stair and my nail went through my toe and got stuck....And then I pulled it out and it bled alot...And it hurt. It's not the worst thing though...Also I saw a seal get eaten by a great white shark and a king penguin get eaten by a seal.

Starts singing Lion King song.

But I saw a turtle...

Sorry

Last edited:
Because I was taking some towels up the stairs and then I tripped on the stair and my nail went through my toe and got stuck....And then I pulled it out and it bled alot...And it hurt.

bah, when you have to have a general anesthetic and go under the knife because of ingrown toenails... now THAT hurts...

my toenails are a bit f***ed up now :(

:yikes: i found maltesers in the fridge! there mine now :D .... dont know how old they are.. they havent got that white crap on them so they cant be that old :p

Only one more day left of the Blues Fest! I hope they all go home tomorrow. But then, it's holidays isn't it? They'll probably stay.

Why? Because it is COOL to go. But I thought you had to be over 18 or accompanied by an adult to go?

Lol, I guess...Maybe they're just stupid...or something, they listen to hop hip and all that anyways...But I think what it was was a group of someones brothers friends and then a group of friends of his brother...who are in my year....If that makes any sense?

They did it more for the beer, drugs and the word 'road trip'.

I would've gone to Julian Rocks though:D

Back