Wii in Australia thread

we are still alive.. it seems that we have all migrated over to facebook from here...

i'm pretty sure i've lost most, if not all intrest in the wii its been well over 12 months since it was switched on last... woooooooo!! go me!

GUYS OH MY GOD, IM ****ING MARKING OUT RIGHT NOW (really excited for you non-wrestling talking).

Ok....Here it goes and it actually involves wii..

Nintendo are like all 'ey yo, get 20 friends codes onto your wii and vica-versa we gonna give you free virtual console games'

so im like holy **** that reminds of the place....wiitalk or something.

so then i logged on here. So Ligertiger turn on your wii one last time do me a favour and we add each others codes. You other guys too.

I mean c-c-c-come on fellas.

This thread is officially Dead Gentlemen (and Lady). Here is it's tombstone along with all it's memories of this thread. RIP.

Leave the Memories Alone.

Attachments

• Wii In Australia RIP.jpg
    Wii In Australia RIP.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
hey what are you guys doing to kill time while the Wii comes? I got my SNES and started playing yoshi island
My lord nkbswe5 I plan on at launch hold every up behind buy yelling at them saying that I din;t order this and if they don;t believe I have an edge card that gives you 10%extra on whatever you trade and Ill heaps of money im getting VC points/controller and another game maybe marvel

Glad to be of assistance MDG and thanks for pointing that cover out to me as well, I had hardly noticed... I guess I was trying to contemplate the swift content jump from "Mighty Mouse" in issue 8, to the "Romance and Confession" stories of issue 9

how come apollo's name is bigger.. i want mine bigger dammit >.< :lol:

naaa. i'm usually on the facebook now.. as most people from here are on there anyway.

HOW AM I NOT AN OFFICIAL MEMBER?
says nkbswe5, after not really posting for a few months or whatever.
Suddenly, it hit him!
"Oww" declared nkbswe5. "This hitting thing is not approvable by myself"
He realized it must be because he attempted to make this thread into an actual Wii thread!
"But we don't Wii" declared the users of this board "We just talk about school and boring stuff"
"Hark!" declares nkbswe5, for no real reason. "I agree now. I see the error of my ways. PS3 for the win, anyway"

This is what happens when I'm bored.

RIP

Facebook wins :(

Party Poker ?

Hey Guys,I'm contemporary here and I wanted to disclose you remember that I've made lots of legal tender playing poker,I'm posting here because I scantiness you to suppose that I'm Party Pokerhahaha, that spot is from one of my competitors, so doing a ungenerous tittle of assisting for him it whim forbear him hahahaRonald if you are reading this I'm not tiresome to beat the drum for your locale don't listen to nagry, if they contact you saying that you are a spmamer I transfer be so gleeful hahahaEnjoy it!The Negative SEO KingWatch this YOUTUBE video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZwfIpAhid8]Party Poker Bonus Code[/ame]

Back