Wii Internet Connection

GeorgeJung

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
I'm at a friends house with my Wii and we want to use the shop. So if I set up the internet connection here, then will there be a problem setting it up at my house? I'm assuming the answer is no, but I just thought I should check.
Thanks

Nope, there won't be a problem at all. You'll just have to go home and test your connection again when you're done. Very simple stuff. Happy Wii-ing!

Thanks alot man. You must be an Arrested Development fan right?

Oh yeah man, I love it. I just got the box set for christmas acctually

That's awesome. No one on this forum watches it, but it's probably my favorite series ever. (And yes, I too got the box set for Christmas)

Definatly my favorite series too man. Too bad it was so short

Yeah, no one watched it. Very disappointing. But, I've heard a movie is still a possibility.. so hoping we get that.

Really? I never heard of that before. That would be awesome if it did come out though.

Yeah, near the end of the third season (And the series) a script began to get worked on. I don't know how far along it got, but hopefully it was finished or it's at least close to being finished.

The Cast is so good. Not very well known at all, but reallly talented.

Any idea why it was cancelled? Bad ratings or just no ideas left?

Yeah, well nowadays, the cast is getting a lot more work. Michael Cera (George Michael obviously) was in Superbad and Jason Bateman and the guy who played Gob is showing up in everything...

Found this regarding the movie:

On December 6, 2007, an article was released on MTV featuring an interview with Jason Bateman. In the interview he said the possibility of an Arrested Development movie was not dead, and that the show's creator, Mitchell Hurwitz, has been working on "something" while the Writers Guild is on strike.

Bad ratings canceled the show. The reviews were amazing, just no one watched. And then when Showtime offered to pick it up, the creator jumped off and it never happened.

It would be awesome if the movie came out and was a huge success and it ended up starting up the series again.

Yeah, I hope so. It's make me very happy. Of course maybe it'll pull a Family Guy and great DVD sales and good ratings from Cartoon Network (Or in Arrested Development's case G4) will bring it back.

Back