Wii Memory Cards?

ocdan said:
haha what? SD cards dont have expirations dates... oh crap wait, I did forget to put my last one in the fridge.... damn it spoiled!

but yeah, Ive had it since launch now and I have a few songs for ExciteTruck on it and still have almost 7000 blocks left for games... and it hasnt "run out"
Was just saying, heard that they stopped reading/saving info. for others. Sounds good though!

Bahb said:
Was just saying, heard that they stopped reading/saving info. for others. Sounds good though!
No, Bahb, I'm pretty sure you are right. I think it is pretty much, you get what you pay for. This guy probably hasn't had his for that long. It's like people saying that all batteries are the same.

"Dude, you are so stupid for buying those expensivo AA batteries, I got mine for $.99 at www.cheapchincystuff.com"

For the most part, you get what you pay for.

Tacos said:
No, Bahb, I'm pretty sure you are right. I think it is pretty much, you get what you pay for. This guy probably hasn't had his for that long. It's like people saying that all batteries are the same.

"Dude, you are so stupid for buying those expensivo AA batteries, I got mine for $.99 at www.cheapchincystuff.com"

For the most part, you get what you pay for.
Ive had it for half a year now and bought it because friends referred it, but they had 2GB ones, same brand though, but they had theirs longer

Nintendocam said:
How can you check how many gig your MC has?

this is silly

its usually written right on the Card plus it would be on the packaging before you buy it

look at the first post other that the "Wii" label and white card theat how they usually look !!

csiguy4u said:
You can't use just any SD card. It has to be 2GB and below is size b/c SD's bigger than that use SDHC which is NOT compatible with the Wii.

I have a 4GB SD card that's not SDHC, just so people know.

Back