wii memory

WiiMyHomie said:
Wario 2ooo, how did you get your posts to automatically say click the mushroom if this helped??
What's wrong with you? Someone ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION on another thread and told you to stop posting random off topic replies.

wario2ooo said:
sd cards work for music and photos but not for the wii memory, u have to get the special sd card just for the wii, the wii sd card

so ill be able to put photos and music on my wii but not for games? or it wont work at all for my wii?

Zceiv said:
so ill be able to put photos and music on my wii but not for games? or it wont work at all for my wii?

opps sorry misunderstood

Zceiv said:
a regular sd card will work for ONLY music and photos or home movies, but not for saved data

wario2ooo said:
a regular sd card will work for ONLY music and photos or home movies, but not for saved data
No, a Nintendo SD card will work exactly the same as a different brand one, quit telling him that. You can't save games directly to the SD card with any of them though. You have to save them to the Wii and then transfer them to the SD card and transfer them back when you want to use them, so it is kinda useless.

paintba||er said:

You can't save games directly to the SD card with any of them though.
so none of them work
then how did i transfer my game data to my brothers wii
hmmmmm........

paintba||er said:

Read my whole post. You can transfer the game saves from the Wii's internal memory, but you can't save directly to it from the game and the brand of memory card changes nothing.
ok ok
soo.........got any good games lately

ok so i can save stuff unto it ill just have to unpack it unto my wii when i want to use it gotcha

Back