Wii Message Board Issue

aznricyboy

The man with authoritah!
Oct 15, 2007
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
4295-3131-8869-3560
So recently, I got my Wii repaired, and I have it back now, good as new. I decided to start adding some more of my friends to my address book. However, I think WiiConnect24 is screwed up now. I mean, the News, Forecast, Everybody Votes, Check Mii Out, and Shop Channel all work fine. I did an internet connection test and it also works. However, when I try messaging people, I first get the error code 110230 (it says that there is a problem with WiiConnect24 and to try again later. I looked this up on Nintendo's site, and wiierror.com, but there was no info about it). It's weird, because this code comes and goes; I can message people SOMETIMES. But it turns out I CAN'T even message people, because while it seems that I sent a message, it really doesn't do anything. I sent some messages to my friends that I registered BEFORE the repairs, they say that after a day, they didn't get anything. To top it off, the people that I added AFTER the repair aren't registered for some weird reason (yes, we both added each other's codes, and waited a couple days. The names are still gray). Do I have to send my Wii in for repairs again? I really don't want to.

Does anybody know the solution to this?

So it seems like you asked in several places (Yahoo! Answers, gamefaqs, and here).

You should call Nintendo which is normally the #1 solution if you haven't already.

Make sure the channel of your router is set to 11 or 1. Make sure no interfering devices are in the way such as microwaves or cordless phones. Try making another connection test.

Call Nintendo if you haven't already.

HammerBro. said:
So it seems like you asked in several places (Yahoo! Answers, gamefaqs, and here).

You should call Nintendo which is normally the #1 solution if you haven't already.

Make sure the channel of your router is set to 11 or 1. Make sure no interfering devices are in the way such as microwaves or cordless phones. Try making another connection test.

Call Nintendo if you haven't already.

Only problem is that they say the only way is to send it in, which, as described in the post, I'd hate to do.

Very weird...... I've never found this error code before...

Back