Wii-Mote Charger

So what does the Wiimote run on out of the box? AA Batteries?

FOR THE LAST TIME IT IS AN IGN MOCK UP IT IS FAKE! STOP POSTING THIS CRAP ITS HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS FORUM 10X TIMES ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER MOCK UPS THAT IGN MADE! READ IGN THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHICH ARE IGN MOCK UPS IGN IS THE MOST CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR WII AND OTHER CONSOLES.

no that i got that off my back sorry but it had to be done i mean come on this is getting to be stupid "oh that looks soooo fake!" duh it is fake plus it says ign.com on it thats another clue its fake

if you dont like this 'crap' so much, then just dont post, in fact, dont even look at it.

And also , i know it is fake, the point i was trying to make was that how badly it was done in efforts to make it look real.

EDIT: BTW guys, look at his profile, 90% of his comments are flaming people or flaming a thread

Last edited:
i'm sorry i'm not usualy a flamer I'm usualy the flamed and i wasn't posting agaist you i was posting agaist all the noobs who keep posting ign mockups over and over again i'm just trying to make a point that before you post something you need to look around the forums and make sure it hasn't been posted and do your research before you post also if you do know something is a mockup then explain in your post that it is and if your later told that it is edit your topics main post so that everyone isn't all like oh that looks fake. its very annoying for people who read legit news sources like ign then come to forums and see people posting stuff like this based on nothing but a picture they found on google image or something

i'm sorry i'm not usualy a flamer I'm usualy the flamed and i wasn't posting agaist you i was posting agaist all the noobs who keep posting ign mockups over and over again i'm just trying to make a point that before you post something you need to look around the forums and make sure it hasn't been posted and do your research before you post also if you do know something is a mockup then explain in your post that it is and if your later told that it is edit your topics main post so that everyone isn't all like oh that looks fake. its very annoying for people who read legit news sources like ign then come to forums and see people posting stuff like this based on nothing but a picture they found on google image or something

anyways sorry if i mad any one feel bad i'm just in a bad mood right now :crazy:

I know what your thinking Yehhhhhhhhh he's on crack lol jk anyways thanks for understanding i'll try to flame less i sure wish they would make my tutorial a sticky it would end all these noob questions

Link_of_Hyrule said:
I know what your thinking Yehhhhhhhhh he's on crack lol jk anyways thanks for understanding i'll try to flame less i sure wish they would make my tutorial a sticky it would end all these noob questions

:scared: Dont look at me i cant mod! :scared:

NateTheGreat said:
I think Nintendo said the lights near the bottom of the wiimote, the ones that tell whether you are player 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, will change to an amber color and then a red when the batteries are really getting low.

Think about this more, I think someone will definitly release a wiimote with a charger pack because Hip Gear made a 12 hour battery pack for the GC Wavebird wireless controller.

Then just use the charger pack(s) from your wavebird. I have already bought 4 rechargalbe batteries for my wiimote and am going to buy two more for the used wavebird i just bought. That way i can just swap the dead for the charged, as long as the batteries last 8-10 hours that's long enough to charge the dead ones. Since they predicted, last i knew, that the wiimote would last roughly 30 hours i am betting that 8-10 is no problem.

Ezekiel86 said:
I have no idea why Nintendo would not license a Wii-Mote charger, as personally I think it's a stupid idea not to include it. Think about how many batteries you will go through with all the use of your Wii, and batteries are not cheap. I am aware some of us do have battery rechargers (I got one for my digital camera's AA Batteries).

They should make a docking station, it'll make things alot easier for all the gamers, because the last thing any of us want is to be halfway through Red Steel about to slam some boss and then we hear some weird beeping from the Wii-Mote, letting us know the battery is about to die... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Docking station please.

Uh... have you every played any video game system with any wireless controller? And do they run out quickly? No, they don't. I agree with you, that a docking station would be ten times better. But, it's not that big of a deal. Wireless controllers today last very long, and this one will as well.

Jenova said:
Uh... have you every played any video game system with any wireless controller? And do they run out quickly? No, they don't. I agree with you, that a docking station would be ten times better. But, it's not that big of a deal. Wireless controllers today last very long, and this one will as well.

Perhaps a cable like on the 360 that you can buy that plugs into an USB port then the other end plugs into the Wiimote? Makes sense, right?

Back