Wii-mote speaker

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
does anyone elses wii-motes speakers crackle? every so offten, my wiimote will produce a crackle sound instead of the shound its suppost to (like pulling back the bow string or swinging the sword). i just wanna know if anyone else has this problem

I'd imagine its to do with the size of the speaker. Small speakers are not very good for loud or low frequency sounds

I have the same problem with my wiimote right now but it is to specifice moves in zelda like you said, but not sure if it went away but for sure its annoying that it does that it just stoped making the noise now maybe because the remote is new.

All I know is that my wiimote is LOUD!, I want to turn it down sometimes. Or maybe it because I don't have no one talking around while playing, but it's still very loud.

All I know is that my wiimote is LOUD!, I want to turn it down sometimes. Or maybe it because I don't have no one talking around while playing, but it's still very loud.

Mine is pretty loud to but I pretty much got used to it

i lowered the volume on my wiimote speaker and it works just fine and i can hear it the same except it doesnt cackle everytime i hit the ball in tennis and all that, probably try that, when you are playing the game hit the home button and on the right there should be an option for wiimote options

No, I'm having problems too - just lowered it do 2-3 bars, and I can hear the crackles still. Worth contacting Nintendo about it? I've searched eveywhere online to see if anyone else has the same issues...anyone else?

To turn down the volume on the wii remote speakers push the home button and click on the bottom bar for remote settings

crackles

Yeah i have definitely heard my wiimote speaker crackle once or twice. It usually has happened when I am impatiently hitting A to skip a "don't hit your friends with the wiimote" warning screen while its loading a game so that might have something to do with it.

Mine used to crackle A LOT, so I went into the remote options and turned it down 2 bars, now it doesn't make any weird crackles or pops.

Man, practically all the sounds in the Zelda game, coming from the wii-mote is crackily. Im trying to ignore it, and to be honest, it doesnt ruin anything. But now that I know its there...its really annoying me. What to do...! I've just emailed Nintendo...lets see..

Glad I found this thread because I was going to start one with the same topic.

I have the same problem with my Wiimotes. Almost seems as though the speakers are blown and now continue to "crackle" when sounds come from them.

Back