Wii Online Date Set!

Is it just me, or is Nintendo pushing everything back farther and farther? First, SSBB was pushed back maybe to q3 or 4, mp3 pushd back indefinately, and now online is pushed back from March to JUNE!!!!!!!! WTF NINTENDO!!!:mad2: :mad5: :incazzato:
sorry, im kinda pissed

Calvinhedge said:
Is it just me, or is Nintendo pushing everything back farther and farther? First, SSBB was pushed back maybe to q3 or 4, mp3 pushd back indefinately, and now online is pushed back from March to JUNE!!!!!!!! WTF NINTENDO!!!:mad2: :mad5: :incazzato:
sorry, im kinda pissed

plain and simple Nintendo needs to get their **** together. I think the wii is fun as hell. just give me some damn games and some freaking online play. Its like they thought the wii mote was so great that everyone would just stare at it and they wouldn't have make any games or anything. How many games have been pushed back, like 10? not to mention online play being pushed back 3 months at the least? WTF??!! i really do not like nintendo at all. but i realize the wii does have potential.

Metalthrashingmark said:
Wait a minute!? so this means Blazing Angels wont be online play?

nope! What a surprise! another screwed up game that i was looking forward to.

Calvinhedge said:
sorry, im kinda pissed

1. brawl was never delayed, all nintendo said when announcing the title was "2007"
2. online wasnt delayed from march to june, it was delayed from launch to june, but nintendo only ever said Q2 for online
3. metroid was delayed from launch to march to Q3 or Q4. (or later)

video game store sites are almost ALWAYS misguided. thats why if you went over to gamestop.com right now 25 titles would be releasing on 6/1. many people just naturally see these dates and assume that nintendo plans for that date, they dont.
i know theyve made some annoying decisions, just get it right.

Real news! For the americans. I'm a good sport, so i will look on the positive side of this. It's great that the U.S. is getting news! I knew this about japan a while ago but that wasn't rock solid. I wonder when the Australians will get online ..:frown2:

I'll go check on the Euro online date, but June 25th is set definately for the U.S.

Back