Wii Online FAQ

minismok said:
i was wandering if you can use the wiiconnect24 to play online with your friends and whatnot

Q: How can I play against other people online?
A: As of right now, you don't. Online play will not be released until next year.

I set up my phone on Wii and I am able to reply Wii invitation from my mobile carrier's web page via phone email function on web how can I send sms to my Wii or anybodyelse's Wii ?

redhood said:
Q: How can I play against other people online?
A: As of right now, you don't. Online play will not be released until next year.

aiight man i know you cant play online at the moment but that was a question for when online play does come out

Blinking blue light

My son's WII is blinking blue where you insert the game. Why is it doing this? He is afraid to play it, in case it is running an update or something? Has anyone else noticed this?
Thanks, please help asap.

if he has met anyone and given them his wii # then he has a message or an update but he can still turn on the wii and check his message board or updates to the wii

I thought the Opera browser was free until next Summer, so anyone who bought a console before then gets it free?

yes once it comes out then its free but after june 07 you will have to get ur hads on some wii pionts to get it (opera browser)

Registering the Wii

I have registered my Wii and I tried to add 2 other friends Wii's (like 3 days ago) and I still don't see them added to my Address Book, any ideas???

Thanks for any help

address book

I know for a fact that one of the two that I've added added me as well and he can't see me either. Any other ideas???/

Thanks for the reply

please help! i can't play any video from youtube.com it says my java is off or upgrade my flash player. anyone here knows how to turn on java from wii console? thanks.

Last edited:
Back