Wii Parade

chiccaboom

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2009
HI All,

I recently got my wii and know relatively little about it, lol. I thought in the Wii parade I would be able to see other miis from other wiis but when I click on the parade there is no one there! And even when I wait for a while there is never anyone there.

Mi mingle setting is on and so is the travel option. Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't I see other miis there?

thanks

Do you have other Wii's in your address book? Mii's for the parade only travel to and from other Wii's that you have in your address book.

oh I thought that even if you didn't have anyone in your address book, in the mii parade it would still show others who were online. Like random people who have their wii connected?

ahhh.

Thanks for the info! I guess my friend has a lot of wii friends then because she has like 50 people walking around!

:D

ahhh.

Thanks for the info! I guess my friend has a lot of wii friends then because she has like 50 people walking around!

:D

You don't need very many friends in your address book for the parade to grow huge over time (the last time I checked mine there were nearly 1000 Mii's in the parade). So even if you only have one friend to get Mii's from, that friend may have 5 friends, and those friends could have even more and eventually Mii's will migrate around through all of those connections and make it onto your Wii.

Back