Sorry for the newbie questions wii mii parade etc..

silywiibit

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2009
Hi All-

Still pretty new to wii and i am trying to setup my mii parade area. i have a few questions i am kind of lost:

(1) if i am a little bit of a loser and have no friends will any mii's showup if i am setup on the intetnet/wiiconnect24 and some of the miis are set to mingle and travel is on? do i need a code from someone? how do i get friend codes if needed

(2) if i move some miis to the mii parade will i lose the data on the mii (like high scores etc..)

(3) is there any security concerns letting you mii's travel etc...

BIG thanks in advance!!!

does mii parade suck and nobody use it? maybe i dont get it.

there arent any concerns except that people can download youur miis but it doesnt affect your miis in any way

Hi All-

Still pretty new to wii and i am trying to setup my mii parade area. i have a few questions i am kind of lost:

(1) if i am a little bit of a loser and have no friends will any mii's showup if i am setup on the intetnet/wiiconnect24 and some of the miis are set to mingle and travel is on? do i need a code from someone? how do i get friend codes if needed

You will need to exchange Wii numbers with someone. The Mii Parade is populated by Miis from your friends' Wiis that have mingle set to on.

(2) if i move some miis to the mii parade will i lose the data on the mii (like high scores etc..)

No. Data for games like Wii Sports is not saved with the Mii but is instead saved to whichever game's save file.

(3) is there any security concerns letting you mii's travel etc...

BIG thanks in advance!!!

If your Mii looks like you and contains personal info like your real name, then perhaps. Otherwise, no.

THANKS!!! for the responses and again sorry to be so dumb with this stuff!

Where can i get a code from someone? Anyone want to be friends ? lol

Back