Wii Play and Mario Party 8 Boxart

Silent-Sniper said:
Simple marketing technique, they know yanks are greedy so they put "BONUS WII MOTE" on the front to get gullible idiots buying it thinking it is good.

Most (if not all) gamers will buy it for the extra Wiimote. The nongamers will see it and think it's something like Wii Sports and get, they may be guilible but I wouldn't go as far as calling them idiots though. And why is NA the last one to get Wii Play anyway:shocked:

Wii_Rulez said:
Most (if not all) gamers will buy it for the extra Wiimote. The nongamers will see it and think it's something like Wii Sports and get, they may be guilible but I wouldn't go as far as calling them idiots though. And why is NA the last one to get Wii Play anyway:shocked:

Most likely because of the Wii-mote shortages.

thendis said:
I dont't understand -- Wii Play was available in Australia from day 1. Since when do we get stuff before America?! oh well, that's one for us :)

Tally:
Australia 1
America: 9,356,841,799

(PS. Aside from the shooting game Wii play sucks balls; unless you need a new controller, dont get it)
Yeah, that feels pretty cool for a change. Hopefully I'll have all platinums by the time it's out in the U.S. XD

Im getting for the Wii remote and I also love Table Tennis and Air Hockey.

i got wii play for the remote! why not??:shocked: it costs basicly the same on its own!!!
nintendos are suppose 2 be played by more than 1 at a time aswell, so u really need 2 motes. it sucks u dont get it for ages!!
any ideas when mario party8 comes out in england??????

Crikey, we got Wii Play here in the UK before those American chaps?? Wow!

I personally think that Tanks is my favourite game so far on the Wii - well, in small doeses and with a friend that it!!!

~Cyrix

ALL of the wiiplay games HAVE to be played two player to be fully enjoyed. They are a tutorial style thing the first time through, but after that they are proper games. But in single player they just don't rate as well as 2 players (except tank - that game is great!). In two player, they all are great fun. If you read the cover blurb, this is what it was intended for.

I don't like the cover changes of the games for the Americas; like the Wario Ware one: pink! what the hell? why not leave it mustard yellow like the japanese version?

why is wii play taking so long....hype build up cause it wont succeed or something?

Back