Mario Party 8 Images

Looks awesome! My friend Tom was just talking about how this game should deffinitly come out for our Wii's!

it looks great. i hope it uses the wiimote as well as wario ware did. I think it will be a lot better than wario ware because wario ware's multiplayer wasn't really that good. I can't wait for it, since the wiimote should bring something fresh to a series that i thought was gettin kinda stale

aaahh so grood.
i cant wait to decimate the strechy faces with the wiimote
or even roll dice for that matter.

9 days I think that would be the first online game if it is correct me if I'm wrong

looks really good, i was a massive fan of the series when it was on N64, i then bought mario part 5 for GC and didnt think it was very good, so ive got off the series, was mario party 5 just a bad game???? If so, i think ill buy M party 8, with the wii remote it will be amazin after all.

This game isnt coming out till Q2 according to the nintendo site. Sucks really badly, I wanted this game in march. Now theres a huge drought in good wii games after I pick up SSX.

Really looking forward to this game I thought the last couple had gone a bit stale, even with the mic or lack there of. But hopefully it will full implement the remote and chuck to bring the series back with a bang.

Back