wii points

URUman

WiiChat Member
Aug 2, 2007
ok, i just got wifi working, and I wanted to get a game from the wii shop channel... now the NES game were 500 pts which is $5.00s and so i tried to but points... when i went to the screen after clicking "buy pts from credit card" I saw that it only lets u get 1000pts, 2000pts, etc, and I just wanted 500 pts!!! i didn't wannna buy any more than 500! 500pts and thats all, but the lowest is 1000!!!!!!!! ARGH! is there any way to jsut purchase as much as u want? cuz, if not, that very bad buisiness on Nintendo's part, and i'm not gonna spend double of wat a want.

Nope... and it is not a bad, but great business on Nintendos part!! Your gonna have to spend double the amount of money!

Is just the way it is mate! Get two games... Make sure you buy Bommernam '93!!

Buy 2000 points and get that NES game you wanted and FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY GET MARIO 64!

Then you have 500 points left to either save or get another NES game. Woot!

i already have Super64Mario and mario cart 64 for my N64... and it just seems dumb u can only do 10... i mean, i just got my Allowance (5 bucks) and i spent all my other money on the wii Itself so rite now all i hav is a 5 dollar bill, and i hav to wait til next saturday to buy something cuz i need 10 bucks... o welll, i guess i'll just do odd jobs... thx guys

ya :( wat about the wii points card, can u add as many points as u want on that? like a giftcard?

lol i got 2000 points yesterday and are all gone :)

i got

Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2

i want planing on having an extra 1000 points because i was only gonna get Ocarina of Time. my parents decided to give me a 20 dollar bill :)

thank god for nintendo for having a good deal :)

sorry about not having and extra five bucks.

URUman said:
ya :( wat about the wii points card, can u add as many points as u want on that? like a giftcard?

Yeah, it works out a bit more expensive this way though as the shops put their mark up on them. But great if you haven't got a credit card! It is like a pay as you go mobile top up card. Has a code that you enter then it credits your shop account!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
lol i got 2000 points yesterday and are all gone :)

i got

Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2

i want planing on having an extra 1000 points because i was only gonna get Ocarina of Time. my parents decided to give me a 20 dollar bill :)

thank god for nintendo for having a good deal :)

sorry about not having and extra five bucks.
they have OCT!? yesss!

Back