Wii Prediction

Jesse said:
I mentioned this in another post. How about adding some of sega's classics to the virtual console. Sonic would fit in just fine with Mario and Link. I played NBA Jam and Mortal Kombat on Sega as well, I believe these originated with Sega? These are only some of the classic Sega games that can be offered for the Virtual Console.
Sorry those games were from Midway, but they can still show up on the VC.

SolidusRaccoon said:
Sorry those games were from Midway, but they can still show up on the VC.

Yes you are correct that they are from Midway. But if I remember correctly they appeared on the Sega first before SNES?

Last edited:
What do you guys think of Sonic making his way onto the soon to be SMASH hit Super Smash Bros. Brawl? I guessing that he would make a fine addition to the SSBB already stellar roster.

Last edited:
Jesse said:
What do you guys think of Sonic making his way onto the soon to be SMASH hit Super Smash Bros. Brawl? I guessing that he would make a fine addition to the SSBB already stellar roster.

I hadn't thought of that, that would be great! I don't see them doing it however. New characters like Sonic would make for great download for the wii-connect 24 thing. So even if he isn't on the release software we can still hope and maybe pester nintendo to do it.

nintendo crab said:
when the wii comes out internet shops will be crambed full of orders.
so i'm gonna wait a bit and when i can get it instore, i'll buy it.

Why order it online? I'm going to pre-order prolly at Gamestop as soon as I can. Im gonna get Zelda and another game, not sure yet, with the launch of the system. The best thing about that is that it will be only around $300 or so.

Last edited:
I would really just like to see it come with atleast one game that will show off what the new controller can do. Like you said duck hunt would work well to show it.

The last time Nintendo package a game with their console was with the SNES. Super Mario World if I remember correctly. It would be nice to see Nintendo go back to its roots. Maybe Nintendo packages some sort of Mario game with the system. I'd like to see Super Mario World.

As Legend of Zelda gets released with the Wii, it will most probly be the one to be in any type of bundle. The downloading of software is a great idea. i hope that they dont exploit it though and charge like $49.95 to download the games. if they do, no one will be happy.

Magami Kamui said:
The downloading of software is a great idea. i hope that they dont exploit it though and charge like $49.95 to download the games. if they do, no one will be happy.

I'm guess the price range for Virtual Console games will be around $0-10. I can't see myself paying more for old school games.

Jesse said:
The last time Nintendo package a game with their console was with the SNES. Super Mario World if I remember correctly. It would be nice to see Nintendo go back to its roots. Maybe Nintendo packages some sort of Mario game with the system. I'd like to see Super Mario World.
Actually... my DS came with Mario Kart, my GC came with Mario Sunshine, my N64 came with DK64...yah

Back