wii remote issue

emmigray

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
I just purchased my Wii yesterday. I was playing with it today, and the remote stopped working. When I press any button ALL four blue LED lights flash for about 5 seconds. I've tried re syncing the remote, but it does appear to work. Any help would be awesome.

This is driving me crazy:mad2: I just tried at least 15 times, with no results. I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. You press and release the sync button on the controller, then press and release the sync button on the Wii system. Correct?

emmigray said:
This is driving me crazy:mad2: I just tried at least 15 times, with no results. I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. You press and release the sync button on the controller, then press and release the sync button on the Wii system. Correct?
Yeah.
But are you trying to connect the controller you got with the wii?
You need to connect that one first then the others.

happened to me turn off the wii so the led light on it turns red if you have connect 24 on this fixed mine hasnt done it since if it still plays up i would unplug it and try again

Yes, it's the controller I got with the wii. It's the only controller I have. It worked this morning now it won't. I suppose something else might be wrong. Anyother advice?

Spudman-

I had just activated connect 24 when this happened. I'm not sure I totally understand what I should do to make the LED light turn red with connect 24.

ok just the power button on the actual wii console dont tap it hold it in for about 10 seconds it wil go red turn it back on try again

Thanks a TON!! Unplugging the Wii worked. You made my daughters (and me;) ) very happy. :thumbsup:

Back