Wii sports any problems

wiibyte

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Since i got my system wii sports never loads properly. i always get that could not read media message. Zelda, and Trauma center works fine first time loading it. I checked out the wii sports and no scratchs or marks on it. I made a wii sports dvd case for it so I dont keep it in the paper holder. Yesterday i had to reload the game 7 times before it loaded.

Anyone else having this issue?

putting the disc in the correct way?, sounds stupid but happens to alot of people. also try unplugging the system waiting a min or two then plugging back in, worked for me when my excite truck disc wouldnt show up on the disc channel when it was in

gouranga said:
paper holder eh? us brits have a fully fleged case cover and everything

yea...that bites.....you can buy a white DVD case from Nintendo for like $4US and they link you to the high-res cover so you can print it out and make your own....but it still bites :/

-SpideyKonfusion :(

SpideyKonfusion said:
yea...that bites.....you can buy a white DVD case from Nintendo for like $4US and they link you to the high-res cover so you can print it out and make your own....but it still bites :/

-SpideyKonfusion :(
but for use to buy a spare remote and nunchuk it costs $90 and i put the disc in the wrong way

gouranga said:
but for use to buy a spare remote and nunchuk it costs $90 and i put the disc in the wrong way

uh...i think i get what you said...maybe?

"for you guys it costs $90 to buy a spare wii-mote and nunchuck. also, i put the disc in the wrong way myself"

yes? well, actually it costs us $60 for the wii-mote and nunchuck :p

@Komio, i rounded up, its actually $3.50 with shipping :p

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Back