Wii Sports Unlockables

iplaywii said:
It has nothing to do with being fit, dude. It's all about how much you get into it. You cant sit on your couch and wiggle your rist and still get strikes, win tennis matches, box, etc.

Some people really get into it. If your doing it the proper way and acting like you're really boxing and bouncing around and your not sweating then somethings wrong with you because last time I checked pro boxers sweat and theres no reason you shouldn't sweat if your playing that hard fit or not.. Haha.. end of discussion.. this one is getting old :ciappa:

Pro boxers sweat because of the lights/all the people in there/they are doing 100 times more work then you are when you play the wii.

Tacos said:
Is bowling the only one you get anything different in? I only got pro in golf. I was hoping for at least three more holes.

My brother thinks Golf is poo. I use to to relax xD

vagrant said:
Pro boxers sweat because of the lights/all the people in there/they are doing 100 times more work then you are when you play the wii.

LOL!!! HAHA, beacuse of the lights and people? What does that have to do with anything. Whew boy, yeah them lights put off some big heat today. I use those in my house! Never ending, thread! I quit! peace out...

Pro in 3 sports

I'm pro now in bowling, tennis, and golf. The golf wasnt' too hard, but I think I now have over 90 holes played in golf...no hole-in-ones though (came 1.1 feet from one yesterday though!)

iplaywii said:
So, who are you Mr. Fitness or something? I would say Wii Sports make majority of people sore because it's so addicting and they keep doing it over and over! My gosh the game even has a "fitness" training program. That's pretty cool for a video game! Most video games you just sit there and move your fingers.

:lol:

yea i agree with those who have said it already, it just depends how into it u are cuz u can make small and slow movements and it will still react but u can also do full swings,stand,bob on ur toes, and swing fast. I'm not saying u have to but some people do and that makes it entirely understandable to sweat

you can get other balls in bowling also.

As The screen is fading to black for bowling, hold down the control pad until it fades to bowling for these colors:

Control Pad Up Blue Ball
Control Pad Right Gold Ball
Control Pad Down Green Ball
Control Pad Left Red Ball

I've only gotten pro in baseball. oh and yes, i get sore as well (which is a bad thing)

Not sure why I am responding to the ppl around her that insist on being jerks, but FWIW I may be a bit out of shape from not working out the last 3 months, but I'm not exactly a fat blob.

BUT, if you didn't notice, there is a difference in making a slight gesture and putting real force in the punches. My roommate started out playing with what I'd call an average gesture, then he switched up and put some power in it. He went from taking a couple of minutes to knock out the first guy to pounding the 2nd and 3rd guys in a few seconds. I'm sure technique is just as important, but power does make a difference.

With that in mind, I was sweating and sore because I really moved around and punched w/ lots of power.

iplaywii said:
LOL!!! HAHA, beacuse of the lights and people? What does that have to do with anything. Whew boy, yeah them lights put off some big heat today. I use those in my house! Never ending, thread! I quit! peace out...

1) yes low standing lights in arenas generate heat.

2) When you put a bunch of people in a compact area, a lot of heat is generated.

But the fact that you would even compare what a real boxer is doing, to what you do playing wiisports boxing, is just refunkudiculous.

Last edited:
This is a fairly ridiculous discussion, isn't it?

Back in the real world where everyone gets tired if they play Wii too long, but if you get "sore" you should probably be thinking about taking some exercise, is there actually nothing exciting to unlock in this game?

I was hoping for Super Monkey Ball style crazy lanes and stuff.

Still, I got my shiny new bowling ball in what seems to be one of the best, most accessible multiplayer console games ever. :)

Heh, good points IplayWii.

My right shoulder is a tad sore from so much Tennis. My daughters, my friends, none of them can beat me in Tennis, so they keep wanting rematch after rematch after rematch. I had to take Monday off of the Wii to let my muscles heal a bit because undoubtebly I'm making a few more (basic aerobics workout with essentially one arm) and teaching the old ligaments to stretch a bit more.

Back