Wii storage solution coming in March?

Having more storage would allow developers to add updated features to Wii games or patchs. Currently the wii storage is too small so developers leave that part out of the development. That meaning once a game is release there will never be a patch as the game was never design for it from the start. A larger storage would also mean larger and better Wiiware games.

Having more storage would allow developers to add updated features to Wii games or patchs. Currently the wii storage is too small so developers leave that part out of the development. That meaning once a game is release there will never be a patch as the game was never design for it from the start. A larger storage would also mean larger and better Wiiware games.

Yeah, Like the wii version of CoD:WaW not having the map downloads

I think they should allow gamers to hook up an external hard drive to the Wii through USB. Nintendo can begin to sell a 20-40 GB hard drive and in the end make more money. This is the best option for them. SDHC is a decent option, but I think a hard drive hook up would be better.

oh..damn why was i thinking march??
anyway, korea has gotten system update 3.5 i wonder what's in it.

Yea, I am still curious how Nintendo will implement the storage solution.

I hope it is playing directly from SD cards. And even better would be if they also add SDHC support.

though, i still think it sucks that we'll probably never have enough free memory to fill up the channels on the original screen. looks like a quick and dirty addon.

And nintendo delivers.. AND IT'S FREE!!!

I am sure there will be someone come along and complain about it.

Hub

Back