Wii Supply Dec 16th

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
mostly every store will be recieveing a huge shipment of wii's on december 16th and december 17th. Wait in line and get one for yourself or your family.

Yeah source please or some plausible cause because if I stand out in the 18 inches of snow we're going to get on Sunday and there turns out to be no Wii's it's you I'm coming after. =)

I think the phone interview with Reggie (the one about a headset) mentioned trying to get a supply of Wii's to the American market. I'll see if I can find the info, as I also heard something about Wii's going to be available in the US market around that time.

my friend works at toys r us and said that pretty much everywhere wasn't going to have many until the 16th. just call around to find out. your best bet though would be toys r us (at least around here) when i got mine almost two weeks ago they had a shipment of 45 & best buy only had a shipment of 13. Plus toys r us opens earlier.

Okay now I believe, I told my parents who will be waiting in line, I offered to come with them but they said no, I don't want them to be picked off by a scalper, I hate people who are using the low supplies to there advantage, anyway I have all departments stores in the town next to mine so anyone have an opinion on which major department store would have the most Wii's?

Oh and another question, how can they put adds on the Wii's in the Sunday paper if they're going to be selling them the second they open on Sunday? I don't get it, will it be posted in the Saturday paper? Or becausse the stores open later on Sunday I can look at the ads early? I'm confused, please answer my questions.

FLYNNN said:
Okay now I believe, I told my parents who will be waiting in line, I offered to come with them but they said no, I don't want them to be picked off by a scalper, I hate people who are using the low supplies to there advantage, anyway I have all departments stores in the town next to mine so anyone have an opinion on which major department store would have the most Wii's?

Oh and another question, how can they put adds on the Wii's in the Sunday paper if they're going to be selling them the second they open on Sunday? I don't get it, will it be posted in the Saturday paper? Or becausse the stores open later on Sunday I can look at the ads early? I'm confused, please answer my questions.

Just tell your parents to split up. Go to 2 different stores, and if the buy 2 then fine. Just sell the other one on ebay ($500+) or return it($250).

If any of u live in NYC.. i was at J&R today on my lunch break and they had atleast 30 - 40 Wii's just sitting there and non one buying them...also i was at Virgin records last weekend and noticed they had a few layin around also.

The store location, address, and how many units are on hand (how many they have right now).They will be selling them sunday morning....doors open at 8.

North Sarasota
5350 Fruitville Rd
qty 75

University Parkway
10 N. Cattleman Rd
qty 121

South Sarasota
8401 S. Tamiami Tr
qty 72

Venice
4271 Tamiami Trl
qty 72

Bradenton
6450 14th St. W
qty 72

Port Charlotte
1400A Tamiami Tr
qty 72

These are all in florida.

LucaToby said:
The store location, address, and how many units are on hand (how many they have right now).They will be selling them sunday morning....doors open at 8.

North Sarasota
5350 Fruitville Rd
qty 75

University Parkway
10 N. Cattleman Rd
qty 121

South Sarasota
8401 S. Tamiami Tr
qty 72

Venice
4271 Tamiami Trl
qty 72

Bradenton
6450 14th St. W
qty 72

Port Charlotte
1400A Tamiami Tr
qty 72

What did you use to get these?
Link please, or if anyone else knows what he used.

i saw it on craigs list, but its not on there anymore they most have taken it down.But i called the store in bradenton and they said that they have about 80 units for sunday.

LucaToby said:

North Sarasota
5350 Fruitville Rd
qty 75

University Parkway
10 N. Cattleman Rd
qty 121

South Sarasota
8401 S. Tamiami Tr
qty 72

Venice
4271 Tamiami Trl
qty 72

Bradenton
6450 14th St. W
qty 72

Port Charlotte
1400A Tamiami Tr
qty 72

Well if those numbers are similar to the rest of the country, Wii is going have a killer sales number for next week. I'm thinking there will be close to 450k Wii's sold in the US next week.

Back