Wii + Wii U discs vibration question

Uchuu

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2011
My Wii and Wii U stand close to each other on the same cabinet. (I don´t have any other place for them)
I´ve always left my games in the Wii without problems, but I´ve also never made any big vibrations to the cabinet.

Now that I have both consoles I sometimes want to play one console after the other, the question is:
Can I leave the discs in both consoles at the same time?

What I mean is that the disc spins around while the game is running, thus making the cabinet tremble a tiny bit over its surface, the other console would stay shut off but with a disc inside.

Will this have a negative effect on the discs of the passive console? Scratches? Because I´ve read that one should not move the console while a game is inside. I also had a bad Wii one time that scratched games, this is why I want to make sure that everything will run alright.

I hope someone here has experience with it, or knowledge. It would be nice to hear your advice!

Because of convenience I chose to leave the discs inside each of the consoles. I played one after the other for a longer time, no scratches or other problems did occur.

I hope this helps others who had or will have the same question.

Back