Wii Wrist Strap Statement

Well Nintendo officially released a recall on the Wiistraps! Wait, so Nintendo DOES do things wrong?

ABC said:
Well Nintendo officially released a recall on the Wiistraps! Wait, so Nintendo DOES do things wrong?
where does it say they had a recall? it actually says its not doing a recall...

umm... they clearly show people doing "excessive" movements in all their advertisements and therefore should have a product capable of such...

sweaty people should just get some grip tape like they put on tennis rackets and surfboards.

I'm not suprised! everyone getting thier wiis and wanting to be violent with it on games like wii sports and tloz tp. you simpilly need to swing it hard to get into the game.

i've heard that people let of it completly and it flys into their TV.

Try and treat it like your girlfriend/boyfriend treat it nicely and get it going when the time is right. lol

QUESTION: Don't you think if the strap breaks and the remote goes flying out of your hand that you weren't actually gripping the remote at that time?

Maybe that is really a comment in the form of a question.

StevenNevets said:
umm... they clearly show people doing "excessive" movements in all their advertisements and therefore should have a product capable of such...

I haven't actually seen any commercial that shows excessive movement. The commercials show even, flowing, natural movement.

Regardless, as has been previous;y stated -- it takes allot to break the strap, and if your using that much force then you don't have a clue how the wii works.

Me and my mates have had the Wii since release and haven't broken anything yet... :)

Do9ey said:
I'm not suprised! everyone getting thier wiis and wanting to be violent with it on games like wii sports and tloz tp. you simpilly need to swing it hard to get into the game. ... ...

You don't need to swing it that hard. The motion sensor is pretty sensitive. For instance, in Wii Sports Baseball you can throw a faster Fast ball when you quickly tilt the controller down and back up. You don't have to "pitch" to be effective. Not to mention you can play all the games sitting down if you wanted with very little effort and the same effect as standing and swinging about wildly.

Just an observation :)

Exactly

imahawki said:
I've seen one video of a Wii wrist strap actually breaking. They swing was as forceful as at LEAST a good high school baseball pitcher. Totally unnecessary and totally the player's fault. This whole thing is so overblown.

First Post!

I totally agree with you!!
They are just idiots breaking their own things because they can't beat the game, just impatient.

Back