Wii

megadeth7

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
I have checked many stores to see if they have any Nintendo Wii's in stock, and they say no, and I asked if they know when the next shipment is, and they dont know. But, Toysrus had a shipment today but only like 12 or so!!!! Whats with that?!?!??

Does anyone know when Nintendo is going to be shipping Wii's to the U.S.A., or a store that is selling Wii's, in stock.
Bestbuy said they stopped going to them, cuz they are getting sued, is that true??

goto a game shop that you know is :deep n the woods" that no goes to and see if they are getting somethere then get one there

It sounds like you've just started your search recently. Don't get disparaged. There are supposed to be larger volume shipments coming soon. I found the best place to try is Wal-Mart cause they get shipments in at weird times during weekdays. That way theres no lines waiting to gobble them up. Just leave your local Walmart's phone # in your phone mem. and givem a call after noon on weekdays... that is if your really after one. Otherwise you can wait for larger Sunday morning releases at places like TRU, BestBuy, or Target.

KyleForMe said:
It sounds like you've just started your search recently. Don't get disparaged. There are supposed to be larger volume shipments coming soon. I found the best place to try is Wal-Mart cause they get shipments in at weird times during weekdays. That way theres no lines waiting to gobble them up. Just leave your local Walmart's phone # in your phone mem. and givem a call after noon on weekdays... that is if your really after one. Otherwise you can wait for larger Sunday morning releases at places like TRU, BestBuy, or Target.

Haha, you are right, I have just started to really search for one, nice call, and thanks for the help all!!

I am telling you dude, wait till more games come out. Then get your Wii.

KyleForMe said:

Do you know when that larger volume of shipment will be??

Well, I got mine off Ebay. 300 bucks plus Zelda TP, which was included. Wasnt so bad, eh?

a30993 said:
Well, I got mine off Ebay. 300 bucks plus Zelda TP, which was included. Wasnt so bad, eh?
Wii consoles cost 250 dollars (Zelda is about 50) I guess thats right. And oh yea

Get to the store two hours before they open!

Back