Nintendo Wii Surplus Stock

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
When do you guys think that the Wii will have a surplus of stock, so we don't have to wait outside all night or pray we win a lottery to buy one. So that we can just walk in the store and buy one, just like you could go into the store and buy a Xbox 360 or Gamecube, and not worry about stock.

Oh yeah, and if anyone knows when the next shipment will be in, I'd appreciate it posted here also.

PersianCowboy said:
When do you guys think that the Wii will have a surplus of stock, so we don't have to wait outside all night or pray we win a lottery to buy one. So that we can just walk in the store and buy one, just like you could go into the store and buy a Xbox 360 or Gamecube, and not worry about stock.

Oh yeah, and if anyone knows when the next shipment will be in, I'd appreciate it posted here also.

1. Next year
2. Type your postal code in at http://www.ps3seeker.com/wii/

Really? I heard Dec. 26th is the next shipment...maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I think after the holidays Wii will have plenty in stock.

If your willing to spend an extra 50 bucks, go just before they give out the tickets and buy one from somebody. That's how i got mine.

When there is no longer gonna be the frenzie of people all phsyced for the wii just cuz their neighbors waiting in line for it. It'll be when the people who just wanna have fun n game want one.

Once nintendo is unable to ride the hype of small wii amounts... they'll flood the market. Lots of things being promised in spring.. i bet itll be then. Nintendo will go ohh yeahh well we did seem to have a HUGE warehouse out in the middle of the saharah desert we didnt tell u about so hah we DO have enough wiis for everyone! :ihih:

Back