Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other (please specify - no Wii's)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
If you dont already know, we're getting a face lift :)

Fingers crossed i'll have the designs back and implemented October'ish.

To mark this occasion i am gonna send out some freebies with the new logo design on (i've got that now and its saweet :D).

So this is just a kind of interest check to see what's most popular.

(if you love the current skin and really dont want to see a change, then dont worry you'll be able to select it in your control panel - but im sure you're gonna love the new one)

I'll be ordering in bulk, so it would be cool if one item stands out in the poll. I'll be ordering a handful of other stuff, hoodies / sweatshirts - but those will be competition prizes.

T-Shirt!

I Can Walk As A Nintendo Fanboy EVERY DAY!

*smells shirt after 40 days of wearing*
*dies*

Yeah, thanx i0n, your like the best forum admin ive ever seen. Wait a minute.. i acutally havnt seen you.. Fine i ll change my statement, "the best forum admin ive ever HEARD and READ about" . Nah, your the best but i think shirt will be better cause you can promote wiichat when people go into public with their shirt on.

I voted Cup/Mug.. but i just randomly chose :) I don't think I'd wear the shirt if im honest :p so.. either a mouse mat, a mug, or.. i dunno, i'm tryina think of another idea.. dunno if u could get like, pens with the logo printed on? or anything else?

I'd like a poster I only recently took down some old ancient posters of mine and now I need something to put in thre place

Latest posts

Back