Wiimote issues on Strikers

supanova

chaos whore
Has anyone experienced any problems with their wiimote where it will work for something and others it won't?

I was playing Strikers last night and one of my wiimotes won't shake when you try to tackle someone. Yet, everything else seems to work on it fine.

Is it just dying or what?

Sometimes my nunchuk goes wacky, i just press home and unplug and replug it back in, works fine, but it happens often. Sometimes my wiimote just stops responding altogether.

'Tis wierd. Only happens in strikers.

supanova said:

Here this may help you with your Wii Remote problem ;)

0,,5652911,00.jpg

Seriously though, if you've only encountered this problem once I wouldn't be to concerned probably just a rare glitch. If it continues happening, return the game? As I've had no problems with it... Maybe it's because it detects I support the Eagles!

a30993 said:
Sometimes my nunchuk goes wacky, i just press home and unplug and replug it back in, works fine, but it happens often. Sometimes my wiimote just stops responding altogether.

'Tis wierd. Only happens in strikers.

mine to

well i suggest you go to the retail were you bought of if it came with your wii just call nintendo and ask them to replace it. I think they do that free of charge.

Back