WiiPod

the ipod fits in the back of the wii in those two holes. but you can only charge it not listen

Only if it's not called a WiiPod or whatever >:[
[/ipod rant]

It'd be nice. But I don't quite know how it'd work unless the wii incorporates UMS and MTP drivers.

I think it would be cool to have a tiny controller thing, that looks like an mp3 player that plugs into the nunchuck slot on the wiimote, and it would open a little music player on screen so you can control it, then you can hide it then to play the game.. that way the games wont have to have it built into the options?

Meh.. I dunno..

You can charge your iPod through the USB ports on the Nintendo Wii? Never thought of that. As for listening to it through the Wii, why not just put the earphones in your ears while playing a game or whatever and just use the iPod normally as you would if you weren't using your Wii while playing? :confused:

^ That was worded extremely weird, sorry.

Nintendo93 said:
You can charge your iPod through the USB ports on the Nintendo Wii? Never thought of that. As for listening to it through the Wii, why not just put the earphones in your ears while playing a game or whatever and just use the iPod normally as you would if you weren't using your Wii while playing? :confused:

^ That was worded extremely weird, sorry.
Because then you can't hear the game......

I would hate if this happened. I have a Sandisk Sansa e250 with a 2gb micro sd card. I hate all things apple nearly and if this would happen, it would probably only sync with ipods :mad5:

masonb15 said:
I would hate if this happened. I have a Sandisk Sansa e250 with a 2gb micro sd card. I hate all things apple nearly and if this would happen, it would probably only sync with ipods :mad5:
I doubt they would make it exclusive to iPods, Nintendo has no reason not to let other MP3 players work with it.

Oh, and you are now my archenemy. :smilewinkgrin:

paintba||er said:

I doubt they would make it exclusive to iPods, Nintendo has no reason not to let other MP3 players work with it.

Oh, and you are now my archenemy. :smilewinkgrin:

i hate apple tp does that make us friends??:smilewinkgrin:

HAHA not a big fan of Apple outright but you can always stream music through some cpu tools such as RedKawa or Orb I prefer orb myself but that is pretty much the onlything at the time as far as music and videos. Plus there is a site that you can dowload .flv files from youtube and stuff to stream videos.

Samster said:
Why would you want to do this? As Cyberzomby said, you can use MiiMusic to stream all your MP3's from your PC wirelessly to your Wii. If your Wii is hooked in to your AV amp then it's awesome.

There's loads of apps out there like it. Personally I love FineTune on the Wii.....

paintba||er said:

But then you have to sit at the internet channel. It would be nice if you could listen to your music in game.....

Exactly. And while those programs are nice, I just don't like em'.
Reasons why I don't like em':
1. You can't make custom playlists
2. It takes forever to load
3. Not all my music is in one folder
4. Most of the time the interface is confusing
5. And I have to leave my computer on anyways.

If there is a solution to these problems, I haven't found it.

P.S. Awesome idea that would have to be implemented into a music channel: WII RADIO!!!

Back