Wii's in CANADA !!

has anyone bought one from the US?
I live in the US and ebayed an extra Wii to someone in Canada. I live in Michigan and that person lives near Toronto. Not really all that far, a few hundred miles. It has taken almost 2 weeks to get there. It went from Here to chicago in 1 day and took 7 to get it to customs. Then about four days to her with $90 tax on it. She said she has never gotten hit with a tax on any other ebay purchase. Anyone have a similar experience?

EDIT: I shipped it global express 3-5 days.

Oh hey nice to see some french people here, je suis francais aussi :). Anyways my friend code is 0318 8572 1123 5988.

Chaox said:
Oh hey nice to see some french people here, je suis francais aussi :). Anyways my friend code is 0318 8572 1123 5988.
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:
Dam i wish i had a wii... Ill check tommorow, my friend told me i could reserve one at my EBgames... and he said he did it, but i doubt it cause he lies alot

Lol i dont think EB is taking orders, but you might as well check.. Ive been told by a few friends that a few places in ottawa are currently carrying the wii bundles in stock.

SukhKular said:
We should all bond over the crappy, weather... lol... Even BC got snow last weekend. Man we NEVER get snow.

Hey im in BC, about 4 hours north of Vancouver, WE always get snow! And really cold weather! Anyways, I got a Wii and I am loving it. Ill post my code up later!

Wishale said:
Barrie, About 1 hour south of toronto here..

Sold out.. My aunt needs to buy my uncle one.. and i don't have enough money because i just bought my snowboarding pass
snowboarding pass = 250$??
Thats expensive, your uncle is getting one :p Then you can play with him instead xD

Interesting to see that I lot of you guys live pretty close to me. I live in Scarborugh (Toronto), Ontario. I accually picked up my Wii on launch day at the WalMart at Scarborough Town Centre. So I was less than a mile away from the person who said waited at the STC BestBuy.

Id reccomend checking this out HMV | Draw Protocol | HMV if you didnt get Wii yet. Its a draw, so there is nothing to lose. This is only for Canada.

signed up for every Wii contest i could find, i didnt see that one thanks, my chances are like 1 in a billion but someone has to win, anyways, keep on huntin people!

I work at HMV in Canada but i have not heard anything about this :|. The HMV i work at doesn't even sell Video Games -_-... maybe thats why.

tuned said:
Same here, just in Hamilton.

Although I had a preorder from ToysRUs since May! Seven months is a long time to wait for such an anticipated system. But... getting in a lineup that already had people leaving (told to by employees that ran out of numbers/systems) was even more entertaining. :lol: :ciappa:
no freakin way my mum and dad grew up there, im in guelph nice little town 45 mins south of trounto

Back